PDA

View Full Version : Shrek Funtainers Target Clearance, YMMV.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 01:07 AM
My Target only had the the Shrek cups for $6.98, the Shrek snack holders were $10ish. Not the cutest, but a good deal! Here's hoping the other one's go 1/2 off soon. DD REALLY wants Spiderman! In the BTS section. Lunch boxes are on sale, too!

Melaine
08-31-2010, 07:50 AM
On sale at my store too. I thought it was weird that there were SO many Shrek ones and no others. (Maybe 1 or 2 iron man). NO girl ones left at all.

Also, I bought one of these for myself on clearance for $14. http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-18-Ounce-Hydration-Bottle-Henna/dp/B002VJXB3G/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1283255372&sr=8-15

Will be nice when the KK is just not insulated enough.

groundhog74
08-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Mine had Shrek on sale and Iron Man, but those were just under $10. I also found a Barbie one just under $10.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Mine had Shrek on sale and Iron Man, but those were just under $10. I also found a Barbie one just under $10.

Ahhhh, the consistency of Target! I want Spiderman and Hello Kitty for DD, those are her favs.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
On sale at my store too. I thought it was weird that there were SO many Shrek ones and no others. (Maybe 1 or 2 iron man). NO girl ones left at all.

Also, I bought one of these for myself on clearance for $14. http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-18-Ounce-Hydration-Bottle-Henna/dp/B002VJXB3G/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1283255372&sr=8-15

Will be nice when the KK is just not insulated enough.

Melanie, you got a Momtainer?:rotflmao: I always think that about those....

KpbS
08-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Our store has only had Shrek themed ones (thermos and food jar) for the last couple of weeks. No one is buying, I guess!

Melaine
08-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Melanie, you got a Momtainer?:rotflmao: I always think that about those....

DH thought it was ridiculous, but as much as I love the Klean Kanteen....I WANT ice cold beverages too sometimes.

That and the fact that my cupholder in the van broke, so I have spilled countless beverages (like everyday) since then. Maybe this will help?
:love-retry:Will tell DH it is a "Momtainer"!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
DH thought it was ridiculous, but as much as I love the Klean Kanteen....I WANT ice cold beverages too sometimes.

That and the fact that my cupholder in the van broke, so I have spilled countless beverages (like everyday) since then. Maybe this will help?
:love-retry:Will tell DH it is a "Momtainer"!

I know the KK, doesn't' keep things cool at all. I sip from DD's Funtainer. If I found a good deal, I would get a Momtainer, too. I would rock a Hello Kitty, if it held more!;)

Tondi G
08-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Our Shrek ones were only $10 on sale... but I picked up 2 spiderman thermoses for $6.95. My 9 year old is not thrilled about Spiderman (he wanted clone wars that were full price).

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 05:00 PM
Our Shrek ones were only $10 on sale... but I picked up 2 spiderman thermoses for $6.95. My 9 year old is not thrilled about Spiderman (he wanted clone wars that were full price).

My 3 yo. daughter wants Spiderman. So, I am buying Shrek, in hope of the other I want going on sale...Interesting, the different prices in different areas.

Tondi G
08-31-2010, 06:34 PM
My 3 yo. daughter wants Spiderman. So, I am buying Shrek, in hope of the other I want going on sale...Interesting, the different prices in different areas.

if we didn't have to pay to ship them (and negate the deal) I would swap the Spiderman for the Shrek with you! :)

I don't understand the difference in prices... different stores. Why are some 6.95 and some are 10.95 and some are the usual 13.99??? So strange. If you are gonna have a sale, I say discount them all.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-31-2010, 07:33 PM
if we didn't have to pay to ship them (and negate the deal) I would swap the Spiderman for the Shrek with you! :)

I don't understand the difference in prices... different stores. Why are some 6.95 and some are 10.95 and some are the usual 13.99??? So strange. If you are gonna have a sale, I say discount them all.

No kidding! The cashier said, that's not fair poor Shrek! :ROTFLMAO: