PDA

View Full Version : ISO Leapfrog Tag reading system

andromeda
08-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi,
I would love to get a good deal on the Leapfrog reading system. Anyone bought one recently?

TIA,
R

twinstar
08-31-2010, 06:44 PM
I bought two at Sears for $15 each a few days ago. They were on clearance, plus an additional 50% off. These were the 32mb version that comes with The Cat in the Hat and batteries. I'm planning on going back to pick up a couple more for Christmas presents if there are any left.

doggiemom
08-31-2010, 09:54 PM
I didn't check the price, but there were several in the clearance isle in Walmart the other day.. hth.

conniez
09-01-2010, 03:16 AM
I bought two at Sears for $15 each a few days ago. They were on clearance, plus an additional 50% off. These were the 32mb version that comes with The Cat in the Hat and batteries. I'm planning on going back to pick up a couple more for Christmas presents if there are any left.

Twinstar, you don't happen to live in N. California/Bay Area do you? I called 3 of my local Sears for the Tag system & they all said they barely had a "toy section" much less a toy clearance sale :p

twinstar
09-01-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm in SoCal. Hope you can find a Tag!

andromeda
09-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Twinstar, you don't happen to live in N. California/Bay Area do you? I called 3 of my local Sears for the Tag system & they all said they barely had a "toy section" much less a toy clearance sale :p

:yeahthat:

Twinstar, I will be in SOCal this weekend... can you PM me which Sears had these in stock? Maybe i can pick them up...
Thanks for all the responses!

conniez
09-02-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm in SoCal. Hope you can find a Tag!

Darn, too far to make a day trip for me ;) Thanks for the info & I will just continue calling around to see if I can catch one of these.