PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Check out the new pet resort at WDW.

BabyMine
09-02-2010, 10:42 AM
This is better than some hotels I've stayed at.

http://wdw.bestfriendspetcare.com/

The facility offers a private dog park exclusively for the use of Best Friends guests. It comprises a walking trail overlooking natural wetlands and several large areas of varying terrain for running and playing, including a 1,300 square-foot “canines only” splash-and-play water feature. There also are sitting areas where owners can relax and watch their dogs play. The entire park is secure from outsiders and is available for use after dark.

Other features of the resort include: a grooming salon, which will provide go-home-fresh baths and haircuts for pets and two 1,100 square-foot “camp rooms” for play group and doggy day camp, each opening onto an outdoor play-yard.

Pet parents can choose from a wide range of a la carte activities for pet guests from one-on-one playtimes and social playgroup with other doggy guests, to cuddle time and bedtime stories with staff. Additional amenities and upgrades include Ice Cream Treats, Bottled Water and Premium/Orthopedic Bedding. Feline guests can also enjoy private playtimes, activity toys in their suites, and treats such as cookies and milk or Tuna on a Ritz.

Dream
09-02-2010, 12:50 PM
I boarded my lab here on both visits, just for daytime, while we were in the Park. They're renovated and looks great. Before too, I was happy with their service.

cckwmh
09-07-2010, 10:41 AM
this place is a chain and we recently boarded our dogs for a weekend in massachusetts in one. we had to giggle at all the extras, cuddle time, ice cream treats, etc.