PDA

View Full Version : Help me deal stack...please?????

MontrealMum
09-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Because of where I live, I rarely do the multiple deal coupon stacking that many of you do so well. So I need some help.

I want to order some miniBoden and I want to use the 15% off from my Boden email - which can only be activated by linking on the email? And I'd like to get cashback for it from Ebates as well...hey, it's only 3%, but every little bit helps! But you've got to click thru the ebates email or their site to activate that as well. So is this even possible to use both, or not? And if it is, can you tell me how?
TIA!

mommylamb
09-02-2010, 02:15 PM
just open two windows. Put something in your cart from the window with the 15% off and you'll be able to see what the code is. Then switch back to the window opened through ebates and enter in the code from the other window.

arivecchi
09-02-2010, 02:43 PM
I normally open ebates first, look for the retailer I am interested in and click on it. That takes me directly to the window of the retailer and you can plug in your code the way you normally do.

MontrealMum
09-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks so much to both of you!!! Worked like a charm and I can't wait to get DS' new coat :)