PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor furniture 50% off @Lowe's

ohsara430
09-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Lowe's reduced outdoor furniture, umbrellas, step2 sandboxes, etc 50% off.

MizMojoLaveau
09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
They have the cute retro kids metal chairs in yellow, green, or blue at my Lowe's for half prince ($9.99). The ones put together in the store seem really sturdy and the metal seems pretty thick like it wouldn't dent easily. Also, the adults blue 2 seater glider for $35-$40 (down from $128).

MommyofAmaya
09-02-2010, 02:07 PM
They have the cute retro kids metal chairs in yellow, green, or blue at my Lowe's for half prince ($9.99). The ones put together in the store seem really sturdy and the metal seems pretty thick like it wouldn't dent easily. Also, the adults blue 2 seater glider for $35-$40 (down from $128).

Thanks. I've been waiting on these to go on sale. Is it possible for you to check and see if Lowes.com is updated with the current sale price for your store? Mine still says $98 for gliders just a minor discount on the rest. TIA!

Babymakes3
09-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Did you happen to notice if the chair cushions were on sale too?

ohsara430
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes, the cushions were all on sale too. I'm in IL and here I think they just went on sale Tuesday night and it's in the add that was out either yesterday or today for the labor day sale.

ohsara430
09-02-2010, 02:46 PM
I went to 2 different stores and they each had lots of stuff, but different. They had an adorable child's wood bench with safari animals on the back, really cute. They each had lots of the retro children's chairs and tables.

MizMojoLaveau
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I double-checked for pricing @ my Lowe's on Lowes.com and it was correct--at mine only the blue gliders are $39.xx (the yellow are still @ $98.xx) and the kids chairs show the correct $9.99 pricing. I know a relative checked IRL @ a different Lowe's (out of my state) and all colors of gliders were on sale, but were $4x.xx. Also the matching little white round table was half price, making it $15 and it was not yet on sale at my Lowe's. Might want to call before going, as it seems YMMV. (But it does seem that it has been updated online). HTH!

MizMojoLaveau
09-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh, and only the blue adult chairs were on sale at my Lowe's but they were a steal @ $15!

MommyofAmaya
09-02-2010, 03:27 PM
I double-checked for pricing @ my Lowe's on Lowes.com and it was correct--at mine only the blue gliders are $39.xx (the yellow are still @ $98.xx) and the kids chairs show the correct $9.99 pricing. I know a relative checked IRL @ a different Lowe's (out of my state) and all colors of gliders were on sale, but were $4x.xx. Also the matching little white round table was half price, making it $15 and it was not yet on sale at my Lowe's. Might want to call before going, as it seems YMMV. (But it does seem that it has been updated online). HTH!

It is so weird that they are marking down the blue ones before any of the other colors... I've noticed that too. I'll have to start checking every day for more markdowns.

MizMojoLaveau
09-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Yes, perhaps the blue did not sell as well? The yellow was marked down a little (I think 25%), and the green appeared to be full price.