PDA

View Full Version : ISO Best Deal on (Boys) Trumpette Socks

Olivia1094
09-02-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm looking for toddler sized (and infant for that matter--I need to buy a baby gift) Trumpette socks. The ones that look like tennis shoes. I LOVE these things. So cute. A lot of places only have the infant sizes and/or girl ones. LO is getting too big for the infant size and I really want to get him some more. They seems to all be around $25 a set. Anyone know of a better price? Thanks.

poohbear
09-02-2010, 08:08 PM
gilt has them right now - they are $12 (i think it's $7 for shipping up to a $50 order so it's only a good deal if you order a few pairs).
HTH!

tigs4999
09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
We got a 3 pack at Target for $8 (not on sale) about 2 months ago. Not sure if they still have them but might be worth checking. We got the 12-24 month size in the sneaker ones (came with light blue, green and royal blue). They had a bunch of boy and girl styles.

Olivia1094
09-02-2010, 08:21 PM
I'll check gilt.com again. I didn't see the boy's tennis shoe ones when I looked earlier. Maybe I missed them. That would be a great price. And I didn't know Target had them! I'm going there tomorrow so I'll check there too. Thanks!

poohbear
09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I'll check gilt.com again. I didn't see the boy's tennis shoe ones when I looked earlier. Maybe I missed them. That would be a great price. And I didn't know Target had them! I'm going there tomorrow so I'll check there too. Thanks!

They don't have the Johnny ones (which are the tennis shoes), but they have the high tops (which are flourescent colors)...
I think Target has similar ones that are not the Trumpette brand. At least my Target does...
Good luck! :)

Olivia1094
09-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Cool thanks! I see some I really like on Gilt now. I'll get those and then check Target for the other brand. (LO won't know the difference! LOL) Thanks again for the responses!

tigs4999
09-02-2010, 09:45 PM
The ones we got from Target were Trumpette brand. I think the other brand they carry is Baberoo aside from their brand stuff of course.

Olivia1094
09-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Cool! I can't wait to go to Target tomorrow. I really want the tennis shoe ones (Johnny) too. I ordered the Micky ones from gilt and I'm excited, but I still want the others.

Pinky
09-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Bumping this back up... does anyone know of good deals on the trumpette socks?

peanut520
09-24-2010, 09:28 AM
i saw they had trumpette too at target and regular trumpette and trumpette too on clearance at marshalls and tjmax this week.

fortato
09-24-2010, 10:11 AM
Whatever you do, do NOT Google them.....

You will end up spending a fortune because of all the other cute styles. You've been warned.

charmcitymom
09-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Whatever you do, do NOT Google them.....

You will end up spending a fortune because of all the other cute styles. You've been warned.

OMG, you shouldn't have warned me. I couldn't resist. I MUST not buy DS the Howdy socks. I MUST not. Until now I've only loved Boden socks but these are just too much.

MUST not buy......