PDA

View Full Version : if I'm uncomfortable now...

luckytwenty
09-03-2010, 01:52 PM
and have 7 1/2 weeks left, it's only going to get worse, huh??

Between the increasingly uncomfortable Braxton Hicks (and more frequent), sore legs, big kicks and jabs, insomnia, heartburn, geographical tongue...ugh, I am just like an old lady lately with everything bothering me! No wonder I am cranky!!!

It's my 3rd pregnancy but with a 5 year gap, I don't remember it being this obnoxious and still having quite a ways to go left.

Any chance I'll get a reprieve before the end?

Roni
09-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Maybe when the weather gets cooler you'll feel a little better. Hugs!

oneontheway
09-04-2010, 08:06 AM
I have about 6 weeks left and a few weeks ago I was miserable and thinking the same as you. I'm not sure what changed but I'm feeling much better. Granted we are in the NE and the weather has cooled down so that is one thing I don't have to battle. Hang in there, hopefully your discomfort will get better soon!

LadyPeter
09-04-2010, 09:53 AM
It's 60 degrees here this morning, and I feel like a million bucks. Last week it was in the high 90s and I was nearly homicidal. So I'm thinking you may get some relief soon. The heat made all my symptoms seems worse.

luckytwenty
09-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I live near Miami!! I think it probably will cool down in mid-October here, which would be the last two weeks of my pregnancy. :-S Glad you guys are feeling better.

Drag0nflygirl
09-04-2010, 11:46 PM
geographical tongue...

Had to google that one...Yikes!

bostonsmama
09-05-2010, 04:18 PM
A very wise multi-times-over mom told me that during pg, our bodies go through these periods of adjustment where our whole system seems out of balance, but then we gradually get used to it. Last week was my oh-my-gosh week of utter insomnia, back pain, flushing, fatigue, forgetfulness and stuffy nose hell. This week the back pain and fatigue are still here, but I'm getting used to waking at 4:30am for good and just lying in bed until 7am. Hugs.

luckytwenty
09-06-2010, 08:16 AM
A very wise multi-times-over mom told me that during pg, our bodies go through these periods of adjustment where our whole system seems out of balance, but then we gradually get used to it. Last week was my oh-my-gosh week of utter insomnia, back pain, flushing, fatigue, forgetfulness and stuffy nose hell. This week the back pain and fatigue are still here, but I'm getting used to waking at 4:30am for good and just lying in bed until 7am. Hugs.

Gosh, I hope that's true!!! It's my third kid and I just don't have any memory of being so miserable except for in the last few weeks...but it's also possible that with so much time between my kids, I simply forget this misery.

I feel much better in the morning than at night (must have something to do with waking up in a nice, cold, air conditioned house!!)