PDA

View Full Version : Boppy vs. My Brest Friend

diegosmom
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
I have a boppy that I used for my first two children and it worked out fine. I am expecting my third and wondering if it is worth it to get MBF nursing pillow or just use the one I've got. Opinions?

citymama
09-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I would just use the one you've already got and were comfortable with!

DietCokeLover
09-03-2010, 10:50 PM
If you are comfortable with the boppy, I'd just go ahead and use it rather than buying something else.

I had access to both of these and I prefered the MBF over the Boppy.

resipsaloquitur
09-03-2010, 11:43 PM
I had a bobby but registered for and got a MBF. I like the bobby and keep it in the car since it is smaller, but for everyday nursing I really, really prefer MBF. It has more back support and DD doesn't roll off it the same way.

goldenpig
09-04-2010, 01:47 AM
I would just use the one you've already got and were comfortable with!

:yeahthat:

I had both and used MBF a lot in the newborn phase, but then used the Boppy much longer for nighttime nursing in the rocking chair when she was an infant/toddler (softer/comfier). But I haven't used the nursing pillows very much with my second...no time to sit and nurse leisurely. I either am chasing DD around while nursing DS on the fly, or too exhausted to sit up and nurse so I just lie down in bed with him.

daphne
09-04-2010, 07:26 AM
I could never get the boppy to work for me, but I loved MBF.

Jenn850
09-05-2010, 10:57 AM
I used both for both.. I keep the mbf downstairs and boppy up. mbf is great for when I have to get up and do something while nursing because it is attached to you. I can chase DD and have one hand free. You certainly don't need it, but I love mine.