PDA

View Full Version : Some swim 75% off at Target

sdoyle
09-04-2010, 09:12 AM
I was at Target last night and they had the Banzai Wavebreaker Waterpark orig $549 marked down to $137 and a 4 ft deep above ground pool orig $400 marked down to $100. YMMV obviously but a pretty good deal if you want to stock up on some outdoor fun for next summer!

Stacy

hellokitty
09-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up. It's still only 30% off at mine, but I did get an extra swim floating that we really liked that I got on clearance last yr, lol. I was willing to pay the price, since there were only two left in the size I wanted, so chances are they will sell out before I get to go back when the price has gone down more. The pool selection was crummy though, like stuff for the five and under crowd.

They also have a ton of summer clothes on clearance. I got a swim top and bottom for 50% off, plus several very cute dresses (reminded me of garnet hill stuff, but for only $14 each) for myself.

School clearance has also begun. It's mostly at 30%, but backpacks are all 50% off. Fans are on clearance too.

DebbieJ
09-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I want a fire pit that is 50% off at our Target. They have at least 6 still out on the shelf, so I'm holding out for 75%.