PDA

View Full Version : Im loving Mothernature.com-baby/beauty/wellness products-awesome prices/free shipping

lovebebes
09-04-2010, 11:29 AM
I was searching the web for some time now to find the best deals on Earth Mama Angel Baby products (love that they really are natural) and came across mothernature.com

I saw that the prices were waaaay lower than elsewhere, then I checked out their selection of other stuff and I think its pretty great, with low prices all around.
Now, it says shipping is free on orders over $50 but-I found a code online LSAVE15 that takes 15% off the order. I had just over $50 in my cart and then applied the code, which brought my total down to around $42 BUT THE SHIPPING WAS STILL FREE! As long as you put $50 in your cart and it says free shipping, you can apply the code after and still get it:D

All this goodness combined with 7% cashback on ebates...

I ended up buying 6 Earth Mama Angel Baby products and a great natural mouthwash for the price of what I would have paid for only 3 EMAB products.

Shipping was relatively quick and all the products look to be nice and fresh. Loving EMAB!