PDA

View Full Version : Skip hop ocean stripe?

crl
09-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Does any one have something in Skip Hop's Ocean Stripe or seen it in person and remember the colors? I'm wondering if that is a navy or black stripe in there? And is there a lime stripe? Trying to figure out how this would look on my black and lime MB Swift stroller.

Thanks!
Catherine

swissair81
09-05-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm pretty sure it's navy. I don't remember seeing any lime, but I guess I could be wrong.

ETA: Looked again. It's definitely navy, but you're right about the lime stripe.

swissair81
09-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Do you have a boy or a girl? What about the pop flower or green camo Duos?

bekahjean
09-05-2010, 04:35 PM
It has both navy and black stripes, as well as lime green. There are actually two different shades of green, three shades of blue, grey, black, and cream.

I think it would look fine on a black and green stroller. As long as it's a bright green and not a dark (forest/hunter) green.

I've had mine for two years. It's held up, washes, and hides stains very well! I have used it with my navy EW classic and plan on using it with my seagrass Indie Twin as well, since the darker shade of green and the lightest blue match the Indie.

Hope that helps!

MontrealMum
09-05-2010, 05:09 PM
I have the Dash in ocean stripe. It's l-r: aqua, white, charcoal grey, teal, navy, darkish lime green, black, and neon lime green.

It looks great on my Quest which is dark grey/sage green, but I'm sure most of you would be horrifed that it's also used on our BOB. Which is Mesa Orange. Honestly, though, we probably use it as much just in and out of people's houses and the car as we do on a stroller.

christiedavid3
09-05-2010, 08:14 PM
I loved my Ocean Stripe Skip Hop. Sadly, it's now packed away awaiting the next consignment sale as we've grown out of diaper bags.

crl
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Thank you all so much! The stroller is black and lime green so those colors should work. :)

Catherine

arivecchi
09-06-2010, 10:56 AM
It looks great on my Quest which is dark grey/sage green, but I'm sure most of you would be horrifed that it's also used on our BOB. Which is Mesa Orange. Honestly, though, we probably use it as much just in and out of people's houses and the car as we do on a stroller. MM, get thee to the Gilt sale on Tuesday and buy a Skip Hop bag in wave dot. It looks fab with the orange Bob.

MontrealMum
09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks A :) But we also have the Duo in black...I'm not sure if I can justify another bag to DH...hmmmmm

crl
09-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Just bumping up to say thanks again. My ocean stripe saddle bags are here and they look awesome on my black and lime Mountain Buggy Swift stroller! I also ordered a dash, which will come later. Thank you all for your help with the colors!!!

Catherine