PDA

View Full Version : bathing suit for me

musicalgrl
09-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I would like to find a good clearance deal on a bathing suit for me. I looked at Lands End's sale hoping to find something, but didn't see any that I liked. Anyone see anything else out there? I'm sure that Marshalls and TJMaxx are pretty picked over, so I am hoping to find something online so that I don't have to run around to too many stores. thanks!

bigpassport
09-05-2010, 03:07 PM
We are starting swimming lessons next week, so I HAD TO go find some swimwear I could be seen in public in. I stopped in at TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory, and they were a waste of time. I wound up going to the mall and hitting Macy's, Dillards and Kohls. Dillards had a killer sale and I was able to mix and match tankini tops with swimshorts. I also got a tankini top and swimskirt at Kohl's. Land's End has lots of swimwear on sale, but I have never had good luck with buying swimwear tops without trying on first. HTH.

citymama
09-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Try Athleta! Love their suits and they're really marked down!

musicalgrl
09-05-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm in the same boat with swimming lessons...DD swims all fall/winter so I need to find something decent. Thanks for the tips...I will check out Athleta!

pmama
09-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Garnet Hill is having a swimsuit clearance right now and they've got some awesome deals. If you tell them you are ordering multiples to try on, they don't charge you to return the ones that don't fit.

blondflava
09-05-2010, 09:13 PM
I love the ShapeFX suits, they're still having clearance on their website, I think.. When you sign up for the newsletter, you also get 15 off your first order.

kellij
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
my dillard's had 70% off and TONS to chose from

mytwosons
09-05-2010, 09:41 PM
If you only looked at LE online, it might be worth a trip to a Sears. Our LE @ Sears still has a huge selection.

poohbear
09-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Macys had a bunch super marked down. If you're looking for two pieces though, it's a bit hard to find matches. I like Athleta...

LadyPeter
09-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Boden, J Crew and ModCloth also had their swimsuits on clearance, last time I checked.