PDA

View Full Version : Never seen that before.

LadyPeter
09-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Yesterday at the mall, I saw a 40-something pregnant woman with her polo shirt tucked INTO her full-belly panel maternity pants. The entire panel was exposed, up to her breasts. I'm afraid I stared. But I've just never seen anything like it. Thought I'd share.

(The title of this post should be "I'VE never seen that before." Just realized it sounds a little weird, grammatically.)

crl
09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Interesting fashion choice.

Catherine

SammyeGail
09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow. I would have not been able too help but stared too!

wendibird22
09-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Yikes! Perhaps pregnancy brain took over. Was she with anyone? I would hope that a friend, family member, spouse/SO with her would say something.

Smillow
09-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Maybe the skin on her stomach is very sensitive & she needed the soft shirt to keep the pants from driving her crazy?!:shrug:

hillview
09-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Maybe she just came from the bathroom. I've been known to tuck by mistake from the bathroom. :bag
/hillary

LadyPeter
09-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Yikes! Perhaps pregnancy brain took over. Was she with anyone? I would hope that a friend, family member, spouse/SO with her would say something.

No, she was by herself. I thought about her the rest of the night, because I thought SURELY if she does this all the time, she has someone in her life who could help her out? Explain that's not how it works?

I kinda hoped she was there to visit Motherhood, because the little lady who works there is very sweet, but VERY bossy and opinionated about fashion, and would have set her straight in a heartbeat.

I hadn't thought about her belly being sensitive...but how much softer could a bunched up, tucked in polo shirt be than a nice smooth panel?

LOL about the bathroom. I've accidentally had my skirt tucked into my panties in the back, so that's a decent theory.