PDA

View Full Version : So darn TIRED.

LadyPeter
09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
My plan for today was to cook and freeze a bunch of meals for my maternity leave, and do a few loads of laundry. I started at 9am and succeeded in making three lasagnas and three taco casseroles in two hours. But for the last 40 minutes I've been vegging on the couch with my laptop instead of continuing to cook OR doing any laundry whatsoever.

I'm 32 weeks...is it normal to be so tired you can't even do light housework for two hours without having to rest? I've been grazing and drinking lots of water to keep my energy up, but seriously. When does that burst of nesting energy kick in? I have a LOT to do and I don't need to be getting dizzy and exhausted so quickly.

luckytwenty
09-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm a week behind you and that experience sounds very familiar to me!! I wake up pretty energetic when I get a decent night's sleep and want to take on the world...but I fizzle out pretty fast. DH doesn't understand why I'm trying to push him out of the house ASAP today to go shopping for our son's furniture (his baby brother is inheriting his)--it's because I'm like a ticking time bomb and will just want to collapse in an hour or so!!

LittleOnion
09-07-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm almost 30 weeks and boy, I'm feeling it too. I'm good for about 2 hours after waking up and then I just crash.

marymoo86
09-08-2010, 03:00 PM
It's hit me hard this week too (also 32 wks). I hit the wall hard at 2pm. Noticed I have been getting up more frequently during the night.....I'm sure that has something to do with it.