PDA

View Full Version : Help: problems w/ pampers.com & GTG

ckso
09-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Anyone having problems loggin into pampers.com? Ever since I tried 1 time to use their link to get their pullups sample/potty training kit, it's not allowing me to log in anymore. It gives me the following message:

"We're sorry but we can't accept your messages or personal information because you do not meet our eligibility requirements."

I'm not sure why she doesn't meet eligibility since DD is turning 2 but that's beside the point. Every time I try to log in now, it gives me a pop up with the same message. I tried different computers and same thing. They're not responding to emails either and can't find a phone number for them?

Any advise? any body having the same problem. I have a lot of points that I painstakingly entered.

LMPC
09-09-2010, 02:30 PM
I was able to log in a second ago. Here's the phone number they list to contact them about GTG issues:
1-866-661-0671

HTH! I'm sure it's just a glitch -- surely they wouldn't just cut you off! Update when you have an answer! GL!

ckso
09-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the phone #. I tried calling and an automated voice says I need to email their webmaster. I emailed them 3 days ago at which time they sent an automated response that says:

"Thanks for taking the time to contact Pampers. We value your opinions and appreciate your concerns. A customer service representative will be responding soon."

I don't know what "soon" means. *ugh*

I was able to log in a second ago. Here's the phone number they list to contact them about GTG issues:
1-866-661-0671

HTH! I'm sure it's just a glitch -- surely they wouldn't just cut you off! Update when you have an answer! GL!

LMPC
09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Very annoying! Hope you hear from them soon!

BTW, have you tried clearing your cookies? I'm no computer person (that's DH's strong suit) but I know that has helped me in the past.