PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Baby Costumes $17-$19

mjmamma
09-10-2010, 07:39 AM
During the baby sale, the costumes today are down to $17-$19. I'm not sure if they'll go lower (they might, lol) but this was a great deal since I had to buy two for the girls (cupcake). I'm hoping to embellish them a bit more once they arrive. HTH

lchang25000
09-10-2010, 09:43 AM
The were all 30% off a couple weeks ago so I got DS's costume for $15.75. Still a great deal at the baby sale!

Seitvonzu
09-10-2010, 09:52 AM
URGH. i went last week to look for the cupcake and my store didn't have it...it had also disappeared from the website at that time :( so i had the store employee try to find it to no avail. he did mention that they were still getting costumes at that time... so maybe i can go with my 30% in store coupon? there are some black boots we really liked (but not for full price) maybe i'll go in today :)

we're doing "very hungry caterpillar" for halloween...but i like the cupcake for "everyday" :)

Minnifer
09-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks OP! I hesitated to buy a costume in the most recent sale, but since then I've looked at a ton and nothing has appealed to me more than the ON Butterfly, so I went with that. And I threw in a Tiger as an alternate or for fun/dress up, lol! I also threw in a bunch of Gap Favorite Ts for myself, which are on sale for $10 (I'm hoping this will inspire me to throw out my old grungy ones already!!) - the ON FS code worked for the Gap items too which I hadn't realized would be the case.

janine
09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
I never looked at ON for costumes but now will! Is it better on line or in store?

mjmamma
09-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I wasn't even focused a few weeks ago, and am not too much now, but I figure they're great prices and I had to order kids dresses from Gap anyway. It'll give me time to fancy it up...

Regarding costumes in store, I think it depends on how large your store is.

Multimama
09-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks for posting this, OP. I got a costume in store at this price and they let me stack the 30% off printable coupon from one of the other old navy threads. Yippee! Plus they had lots of other cute stuff at great prices too. :)

bekahjean
09-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks for posting this, OP. I got a costume in store at this price and they let me stack the 30% off printable coupon from one of the other old navy threads. Yippee! Plus they had lots of other cute stuff at great prices too. :)

:yeahthat:
I got the giraffe costume for 12+tax. It's super cute! :applause: