PDA

View Full Version : Small diaper bag for 2 kids in diapers?

peachiekeen
09-10-2010, 03:08 PM
DD1 will be 2 by the time my second child arrives, so I am looking for a small diaper bag for a 2 yo and an infant. I am a very light packer, and I hate big bags. Looking for something small, but enough to hold stuff for 2 little ones. I like the look of the PPB touring totes and the whole PPB line for that matter. :love5: But I am open to other suggestions. Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
09-10-2010, 03:52 PM
The LE Little Tripper works for me. I'm a light packer but could have fit more in. A bit boring in style but good in function.
http://www.landsend.com/pp/DiaperBag~213835_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::KHA&CM_MERCH=IDX_00018__0000002451&origin=index

Mine was this version but it looks like they only have pink left:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/LittleTripperDiaperBag~89159_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CPZ&CM_MERCH=IDX_00018__0000002451&origin=index

I love the Ju-Ju Be bags. Maybe the Be Tween would work?:
http://www.shopjujube.com/Product.aspx?l=00010009000000000000&p=JJB01270

Beth

cndnveggie
09-11-2010, 02:12 AM
What about the JJB Behave? I think it's quite similar to the Touring Tote, but packs a lot better IMO. It's my favourite bag right now - I just love it!

aajamu
09-14-2010, 01:26 PM
What about the JJB Behave? I think it's quite similar to the Touring Tote, but packs a lot better IMO. It's my favourite bag right now - I just love it!

What she said. I love Touring Totes, but they just aren't big enough for 2 in diapers, no matter how light you pack. Touring Totes were (for me) better for quick outings, even with only 1 in diapers.

The Behave is taller and can accomodate much more than the Touring Tote. The shape is similar, but it opens wider. It also has a side insulated pocket, which is a huge bonus.

In terms of prettiness, the Touring Tote wins for me, but in terms of practicality, the Behave wins.

The Fleurville Hana isn't really small, but it was the perfect size for me when I still had 2 in diapers (newborn + 2 1/2 year old). It is also purse-like in style. It fits a lot more than the Behave, but you'll need a lot more with a newborn. Or perhaps a Lexie Barnes Darling...there are new Darlings coming out in a few weeks. I prefer the Hana over the Darling though, just because I could cram in spare sweaters and such as necessary during the winter.

Momto1
09-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Love JJB. The BeHave, BeTween, BFF, or even the Mini might work.

JuJuBe's pink room has an "in real life" gallery that shows tons of bags packed up in different ways so you can get a good idea of just how much would fit in each size.

WatchingThemGrow
09-14-2010, 05:14 PM
I usually just took a LE LT for the baby - sometimes the Dash, but just stuck a couple diapers for the older child. I also had both sizes in the SH Pronto, and that worked well.

prats
09-15-2010, 10:26 AM
try the chelsea and main diaper bag from walmart..............not too big....not to small..............many compartments.............good print.............and cheap.............the fabric isnt soft, but thats the only thing u wont like.........i have it and love it so far