PDA

View Full Version : How/where do you store your "extra" makeup?

maiaann
09-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I have a small/med sized makeup bag that I keep my everyday makeup in. I have a clear plastic shoebox style box that I put my "other" makeup in (extra lipsticks & blush, wild eyeshadow colors, spare foundation/tinted moisturizers, etc.). It's not the most practical and it's kind of a pain when I'm digging for that one particular eyeshadow or lipstick. In fact, I think I'd mix up my "look" a little more if it was more accessible. What is your system?

tmahanes
09-10-2010, 04:20 PM
I have drawer organizer like for the kitchen drawers, they used to be in the drawers in the bathroom but at my ILs we don't have that so they are in a larger plastic tote.

gatorsmom
09-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I have a drawer organizer for my everyday makeup or the stuff I wear most often. For other less frequently used makeups, i have them divided up by catagory (eye products together, lip products together, etc.) in snapwear trays that all fit on top of each other and snap together. it's clear so I can see which tray I want to get to before opening it. It hides in our cabinets under the sink.

MelissaTC
09-10-2010, 05:58 PM
I bought this organizer from QVC - http://tinyurl.com/yhnymec

I was flipping channels one night while DH was out and came across it. I love it. It holds a TON. I do have a good amount of space on my bathroom counter.