PDA

View Full Version : Do you have these Melissa and Doug lacing cards?

american_mama
09-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Do you have these Melissa and Doug Lace and Trace cards in animal shapes? I am looking for the specific ones in the link below (duck, dog, goldfish, frog, cat, turtle), exactly like in the photo at http://cgi.ebay.com/Melissa-and-Doug-Lace-and-Trace-Pets-/230449053511?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35a7d57f47

If you have them, can you tell me what colors the lacing strings come in and how long they are? Are they all the strings the same length? I am trying to get my set back together for a consignment sale, and I have too many lacing strings lying around and don't know what goes with what.

No that my children ever played with the darn thing anyway. The just threw the strings all over the place.

vonfirmath
09-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Sorry I can not help. We've got the fruit ones. But my son LOVES them (though I end up putting a knot in one end to keep it from going all the way through

karstmama
09-10-2010, 06:20 PM
ok, i don't have that exact set, so feel free to ignore.

we have the m&d dog-cat-bunny-turtle-goldfish. the laces are the same colors as the edge color of the animal - red, orange, blue, slightly different blue, light brown. they are not exactly the same length, but vary by several inches. all are around 4 ft long, give or take. they are the same material & type of braid.

hope it helps some!