PDA

View Full Version : This Land Of Nod dresser?

lovebebes
09-10-2010, 10:37 PM
http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=42&f=5125

Does anyone have it or has seen it irl? Now that im going to get rid of the smelly Ikea dresser I need to get one for baby asap.

Its difficult to buy something online never having seen it before..all these da vinci dressers everywhere with bad reviews...and im trying to understand as far as the toxicity of the finishes goes and its a bit confusing.
Anyway, I just realized that with as much care as I put into not using chemicals in our everyday life (cleaning/beauty/food etc)-I really didnt think the dresser purchase through very thoroughly...and it was naive to assume that it was "safe" because it was from Ikea (what was I thinking).

babychi
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I've seen it IRL in the store here in Chicago and it's very pretty. We have the white Simple collection furniture set and love it. I think LoN's furniture is great quality and I love that it's made in the USA. Their customer service is fantastic as well!

lovebebes
09-10-2010, 11:41 PM
thanks!

I am (after dealing with the smell of ikea)now concerned with the safety of the paint/finish used etc.
I agree with you on their customer service-bought a rug, table and some seating from them about a year ago-love everything.

Wonder if this dresser is also US made..

Anyway Ill ask them all the detailed questions tomorrow-i called and they said i need to call during the day since I have such specific questions.