PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Under Armour undies?

nabigus
09-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Okay, so here's the situation:

Dh wants to try Under Armour HeatGear boxerjocks http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/underwear-and-socks/underwear/pid1000667-Men-s-HeatGear-6-Boxerjock-/1000667-001
since a friend swears by them for non-sweaty underwear.

Which is all very well and good, except that I nearly dropped my teeth at the price. Seriously, $20 for a pair of underwear? Am I a cheapskate? Clearly.

Any ideas for the best prices on these? I'm the first to admit we need to replace all of dh's underwear, so is there a way to buy in bulk??

tmphilo
09-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Dh has these and loves them. $20 seems like a lot but he has had some of his for over 5 years and they still look almost brand new. He's tried knock-off ones and they just don't compare fit wise (per dh) and don't hold up nearly as well. Do you have an Under Armour outlet nearby? One opened near us recently but I haven't checked to see if they carry them yet. I want to say I've used some coupon codes from Under Armor.com in the past.

MeISOE
09-12-2010, 10:25 PM
For what it's worth, my DH swears by them as well. He bought several pairs and wears them when working out to avoid chaffing (his words). I guess paying that much seems like a lot but I pay twice or more as much for a bra and justify it because of comfort.

tmahanes
09-12-2010, 10:32 PM
UA is one of those brands that are really hard to find sale on.... I would try an outlet or contact a local sports store and ask if they have a multiple item discount.

c&j04
09-13-2010, 09:01 AM
DH has asked about sales at several local retailers. They sign a contract with UA that they will never discount that brand to be allowed to sell it.
I'd check an outlet as pp have suggested. GL! And update us if you do find a good deal :)