PDA

View Full Version : ebates not showing up

emily
09-12-2010, 07:08 AM
It's been two weeks since my $600+ diapers.com purchase and the ebates is showing up on my account. Normally I wouldnt care but this was a big purchase. What do I do? It says to email after 30 days but in the past the purchase shows up in my account after a few days. Do I call, email now? Wait another two weeks? Or is my cash back gone? :(

wellyes
09-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Did you use a coupon? I don't think you get eBates CB from diapers.com if you use a coupon.

This is one reason I miss Bing. If you were going to get cash back, you'd get an email right after you made the purchase. You didn't have to just wait days or weeks to find out. I don't mind waiting for the money but not knowing if it worked is irksome.

ett
09-12-2010, 08:55 AM
If you use a coupon code then you may not get the cashbacks. Ebates has been getting more strict with that. I think you will need to wait the 30 days to email. If you do it now, they'll just tell you that it takes some merchants 30 days to inform them of your purchase.

poohbear
09-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I've had problems with them lately too. Last month I placed a big order, didn't use a coupon but had a price match and it still hasn't gone through. The next time I used a coupon (not a big order) and it went through in 2 days. Then I placed a big order($300) with a pricematch and it has only been 3 days but it hasn't shown up yet. Yesterday I ordered again (small order - yes, I order A LOT from diapers.com ;)), but I used fat wallet. You can start an inquiry using your tracking ticket...
I miss bing...sigh...