PDA

View Full Version : XM Radio. Any deals?

liz
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I have a GM that came with a free trial of XM radio. I really liked it, but did not want to pay the $$ they were asking for it. Does anyone get a good yearly rate or any codes?

lisa928
09-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Mine ran out in mid August. I think a paper just came in the mail that said half price for 6 months. I ignored it and also got a call offering me 5 months for $20 or $0.13 a day. As it gets near the time it will expire you will be getting a lot of good offers. For even better offers let it expire.

BabyH
09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
^^ Agreed. And then act a little uninterested when they call (or if you call to "cancel") :innocent:

endlessheather
09-12-2010, 05:13 PM
There's a whole thread on this over at slickdeals but the run down is....basically ask for the cancellation dept. In the end I always give them some line about oh say cutting our expenses back. I've been on a $77/year plan since we had our trial run out on our Enclave. I got totally spoiled having it and it's a must have to me now BUT not at the full price of $150 or whatever I got a card for at one point. My dad has had it on his cars for $77/year for the past few years also. He was the one who originally told me about his plan.

njs
09-12-2010, 05:29 PM
do you know which package that is for? XM everything?