PDA

View Full Version : Vincent shoe sale (some 75% off)

infomama
09-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Really like our Vincent shoes and they have some sweet deals on some styles. We need rainboots and they are nicely priced at $8.45.
HTH someone. http://www.vincentshoestore.us/

Chag78
09-13-2010, 09:47 AM
I would not recommend purchasing this brand. I got my son a pair of shoes and the quality was horrible, velcro falling off on both shoes, a piece of the sole was coming off, etc. When I contacted customer service, they were really not helpful or apologetic. I told them that I purchased the shoes far in advance but that my son had only worn them for 3 weeks this summer, which is the absolute truth. They were very strict about sticking to the 30 day return policy, even though it was obvious there were several defects in the shoe. The customer service rep was very proud to say that she was the one who designed the stringent return policy.

I had another problem with Livie and Luca shoes a few months back and they were sooooo nice and helpful that I was shocked by the Vincent rep. Just a heads up.

infomama
09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Hmm..not my experience with Vincent. I dealt with CS on an exchange and they were very nice. We have four pair of shoes that dd1 wore still in great shape for dd2 so I feel the quality of these shoes is very good.

jvs195
09-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Hmm..not my experience with Vincent. I dealt with CS on an exchange and they were very nice. We have four pair of shoes that dd1 wore still in great shape for dd2 so I feel the quality of these shoes is very good.

I've had good luck with their shoes as well. Ordered some on super sale and the sizing was way off (same size in 2 styles dramatically different) so they let me return them even though they were final sale. DS wore a pair all summer long and they lasted (and stayed white) through his abuse.

Chag78
09-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Like I said, I think I got a defective pair, but since it was past the exchange date, they refused to do anything about it. This type of company policy will not work for me because I always order shoes far in advance, never knowing what size my son will be from month to month. :) Plus, I think if a shoe is defective, the 30 day window should not apply. I was willing to send back the shoes to show they were not worn for even a month.