PDA

View Full Version : Bath and Body products on Skin Deep?

PMJ
09-13-2010, 01:50 PM
I've just been introduced to the Skin Deep website from many of you here. And was curious..(although I might not want to know) --- have any of you found out what the score is for the Bath and Body products such as:

The lotions

Body Spray

I was not able to find them when I did a search.

thanks!

brittone2
09-13-2010, 02:00 PM
I just tried searching for you using "bath and body works" and didn't get anything but then got some listings using Bath&Body works.

hth.

robinsmommy
09-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Without out doing a search, I'm suspecting that their stuff will not score very well, as they use a lot of synthetic stuff (coloring, fragrance, etc.)

SnuggleBuggles
09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Without out doing a search, I'm suspecting that their stuff will not score very well, as they use a lot of synthetic stuff (coloring, fragrance, etc.)

:yeahthat: I stopped shopping there years and years ago b/c I can't imagine they are very good.

BEth

sewarsh
09-19-2010, 08:30 AM

YES! They are definately not good for you.

Katigre
09-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Even if you can't find their specific products, on the left hand side is a selection for doing a custom search where you input the ingredients and it gives you a score :). I do that all the time (you can just copy the ingredient list from B&BW website).

I would guess they are rated 7-9 because of the aforementioned bad ingredients.