PDA

View Full Version : Printable Bed, Bath Beyond coupon?

ang79
09-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Anyone know where I can print off a BB&B coupon to use in store? I used to get them in the mail all the time but all the ones I have are way expired :( Was hoping to find a coupon to buy some Keurig K-Cups this week :)

lareine
09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
You can use expired coupons at bed bath beyond...

Even the $5 off $15 ones...

Just buybuybaby won't take expired coups...

Love the keurig!

ang79
09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
You can use expired coupons at bed bath beyond...

Even the $5 off $15 ones...

Just buybuybaby won't take expired coups...

Love the keurig!

Ack, you're killing me! I just tossed the coupons I had because they expired back in June/July! A 20% off and a $5 off, ugh!

So, still looking for a printable.....Or I guess I can check my Kohl's and see if they carry any of the flavored variety packs, as I have a 20% off for them too starting Wed.

the2bobs
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
I was just there today--used 2 expired coupons, they don't even look at the dates.

Anyway--the back of my receipt says "sign up today--first time email subscribers get a 20% off one time in-store savings certificate via email"...register at: bedbathandbeyond.com/register.asp

traveler4ever
09-13-2010, 05:42 PM
they dont look at the date! alternatively, sign up online to receive a newsletter they will automatically send you a printable coupon. Lately, I've been calling customer service and they agree to email you a printable coupon

lareine
09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Ack, you're killing me! I just tossed the coupons I had because they expired back in June/July! A 20% off and a $5 off, ugh!

So, still looking for a printable.....Or I guess I can check my Kohl's and see if they carry any of the flavored variety packs, as I have a 20% off for them too starting Wed.

No worries! Another great thing abt bb&b is they will do price adjustments for you... So go ahead, buy those k-cups, and keep the receipt... Bring it back to CS with the coupons later, and they'll adjust the price for you...

ang79
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I was just there today--used 2 expired coupons, they don't even look at the dates.

Anyway--the back of my receipt says "sign up today--first time email subscribers get a 20% off one time in-store savings certificate via email"...register at: bedbathandbeyond.com/register.asp

Thanks for that link! I already have an account with them but went to that link and signed up my secondary email address and got it! Hopefully I'll have time to use it tomorrow (and hopefully they'll have the flavored coffee variety box, I want to try out some new flavors!)

MotownMom
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Just one point of clarification--they do not look at the expiration dates of coupons from magazines or the mailers, but they check expiry dates of printed (online) coupons. My store lets you use as many coupons as you want, too.

sewarsh
09-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Just one point of clarification--they do not look at the expiration dates of coupons from magazines or the mailers, but they check expiry dates of printed (online) coupons. My store lets you use as many coupons as you want, too.

:yeahthat:

mjmamma
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
There is a 20% in this month's Oprah mag is you or a friend happen to have it...I could mail you mine if we need to go there!