PDA

View Full Version : Any recent diapers.com % codes?

star04
09-13-2010, 05:22 PM
For existing members? I hate that they only come out when I don't need anything, and when I do need something I can never find a coupon! :irked:

poohbear
09-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Nothing now, but their sitewide sale goes on through today or tomorrow (I can't remember) and they have quite a few discounts on things - car seats, strollers, boosters, etc.
HTH!

Kitten007
09-15-2010, 04:39 AM
I haven't seen an existing customer e-mail/discount in forever. I wonder why they stopped sending those out? Or am I just not lucky?

poohbear
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
There was one that was a glitch a few weeks ago, but it wasn't supposed to be for existing customers - it just worked for us. I really love diapers, but they're not especially concerned with offering discounts to existing customers...
In fact, I had an order that was supposed to arrive yesterday (Tuesday) and I got an email that said it would arrive no later than FRIDAY?!? In the old days, they would have also said "and we're crediting your account $5 for the inconvenience" but nope, just said "sorry for the inconvenience." They probably know I'll keep ordering from them anyway...

star04
09-15-2010, 11:47 AM
It seems like they used to have a 15% off one item coupon like once a month or two....not so much anymore. :(