PDA

View Full Version : High chair for travel?

TwoBees
09-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Which is better for travel (by car), to take to the grandparents' house, etc, the FP healthy care booster or FP space saver high chair?

mskitty
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Which is better for travel (by car), to take to the grandparents' house, etc, the FP healthy care booster or FP space saver high chair?

It depends on the age of the child and/or size of the vehicle. The FP space saver high chair is what we use at home (5 point harness & better for a young child just starting out). It still is fairly good sized to travel with so we ended up buying the FP booster for traveling.

The booster is nice and compact. Think of the space saver sitting on the back seat like a person versus the booster tucking in the footwell. I really like taking the booster with us to other people's houses. I should probably just leave it in the trunk along with the picnic blanket!

mskitty

Kaylee31
09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Definitely the booster. I have the space saver at home and the booster for travel & at my parent's house. The booster is way more compact. Now that DS is getting older and doesn't need the recline of the SS, I actually prefer the booster because it's easier to clean, and to pull up to the table than the SS.

athompson
09-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Definitely the booster.