PDA

View Full Version : Recommend multivitamin

DietCokeLover
09-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Can you recommend a children's liquid multivitamin? My DC won't take a chew or a pill so I'm looking for some good liquid alternatives to supplement their less than healthy nutrional tastes at this time.

Thanks!

DrSally
09-13-2010, 09:31 PM
I still give DD trivisol. It tastes better and is less staining than polyvisol, although she took that well too.

lovebebes
09-13-2010, 09:59 PM
We could not love this one more-their whole line of supplements is awesome. Just google it and read on it.

Also I swear by the below website-their prices are simply the best Ive seen. This same exact bottle of vitamins costs $17 at a health food store across the street from me.

There is a code you can use LSAVE15 that takes 15% off your order and the shipping is free if you order $50 or more. I was ordering something from them a few weeks ago and put about $50 worth in my cart and then applied the code- it brought my order down to like $43 and STILL gave me free shipping:boogie: OH, and ebates gives 7% cash back for it!

http://www.mothernature.com/p/Child-Life-Essentials-Child-Multi-Vitamin-Min-L-for-Children-8-oz/103195.html

wanted to add that both kids LOVE taking this vitamin. Like they actually ask me for it every day.