09-14-2010, 07:47 PM
includes:
backpacks $15
lunch boxes $10
sweats $15-25
baby sleepers $10

YouAreTheFocus
09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Wow, I'd love to get some of their baby sleepers for $10. I'm always so envious of these outlet posts!

citymama
09-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, I'd love to get some of their baby sleepers for $10. I'm always so envious of these outlet posts!

You know you can order from the outlets by phone, right? You pay the same shipping as regular Hanna. Just make sure to order the day before and have them hold it for you, as it's hard to reach them on sale days.

ThreeofUs
09-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Thank you. DS2 is screaming out of the 80s and 90s and we're potty training. I need to get him more sweats.

jgenie
09-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Can outlet merchandise be returned to regular stores?

lchang25000
09-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Can outlet merchandise be returned to regular stores?

Yes they can

fortato
09-14-2010, 09:27 PM
The Kittery outlet had a lot of the Moc slippers...

lchang25000
09-14-2010, 09:41 PM
The Kittery outlet had a lot of the Moc slippers...

Do you remember how much they were?

citymama
09-14-2010, 09:44 PM
I believe the $10 zippers are the Costco zippers overstock.

scrooks
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I just called Kittery and placed an early order. I got some zippers (80s and 90s- boy colors). I asked if they were Costco overstocks (not that it would actually matter- I was more curious with regards to pattern) and she said no, she didn't think so, just a mish mash of older patterns. She didn't think the mocs would be on sale.

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
I just called Kittery and placed an early order. I got some zippers (80s and 90s- boy colors). I asked if they were Costco overstocks (not that it would actually matter- I was more curious with regards to pattern) and she said no, she didn't think so, just a mish mash of older patterns. She didn't think the mocs would be on sale.

Did you get mostly stripes or prints?

YouAreTheFocus
09-15-2010, 03:56 PM
You know you can order from the outlets by phone, right? You pay the same shipping as regular Hanna. Just make sure to order the day before and have them hold it for you, as it's hard to reach them on sale days.

Thanks, no, didn't know about this. How specific can you be about what you want, as far as colors, patterns, etc? Are they generally patient about describing things, or is it more of a "for this price be happy w/ anything" kind of deal?

peanut520
09-15-2010, 03:58 PM
any one know if they will have infant/toddler sized mocs? and if they are relatively non-slip?

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 04:21 PM
any one know if they will have infant/toddler sized mocs? and if they are relatively non-slip?

Not sure if the mocs will be included in this sale, but they are definitely non-slip. We have hardwood floors on the main level and DS has never had any problems with it and he started walking before he was 10 months old. Love them! Already have 5 pairs for him in the next size up that I got on a big discount from last winter season.

scrooks
09-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Did you get mostly stripes or prints?

I got 1 print (for DS) - she called it animal crackers? she said it was brown
And 2 stripes (one for DS and one for DN)- she said light blue, dark blue, and green stripes?

I have no idea what they will look like but for $10 it seems like a good deal!

peanut520
09-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Not sure if the mocs will be included in this sale, but they are definitely non-slip. We have hardwood floors on the main level and DS has never had any problems with it and he started walking before he was 10 months old. Love them! Already have 5 pairs for him in the next size up that I got on a big discount from last winter season.

Thanks for the info, that warrents a call to the outlets! i'll report back if they are or are not included.

I called and they are not included :(

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 04:42 PM
I got 1 print (for DS) - she called it animal crackers? she said it was brown
And 2 stripes (one for DS and one for DN)- she said light blue, dark blue, and green stripes?

I have no idea what they will look like but for $10 it seems like a good deal!

Thanks! I just put 4 striped ones on hold for tom. from the VA outlet:
-pale blue multistripes with light blue, dark blue, and thin white/green stripes (same as you i think). she gave me the item number and it's this one:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c7%7c1%7c156%7c309%7c9%7c%7c&simg=36501_A71
-sage green/white stripes
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33084&simg=33084_30D&mwc=30D&styleRef=33084y
-navy blue/white stripes with red trim
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33081&simg=33081_B72&mwc=B72&styleRef=33081y
-navy blue/royal blue stripes
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33081&simg=33081_B72&mwc=B72&styleRef=33081y (the blue one)

These are not Costco overstocks. The first 3 are from this past spring/summer and the last one is from last winter season according to the SA. They had a ton of prints available, but I don't find the prints as soft or stretchy so I passed.

theriviera
09-15-2010, 04:49 PM
thanks for posting this! i was just thinking last night that i did not pick up enough of the size 80 sleepers for DD when they had them at costco.

boltfam
09-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks, no, didn't know about this. How specific can you be about what you want, as far as colors, patterns, etc? Are they generally patient about describing things, or is it more of a "for this price be happy w/ anything" kind of deal?

IME, the SA are pretty patient when describing things. You can be specific about what you want, but I usually just say, "I'm looking for a _______ for a boy/girl in this size" and the SA will usually come back with a couple of things and describe them. I have really only dealt with MI City and VA and I've always held helpful SA.

lchang, you get me into a lot of trouble!:wink2:

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
lchang, you get me into a lot of trouble!:wink2:

:ROTFLMAO: Sorry, I get into a lot of trouble myself as well! :D At least they're great deals (which are too hard to pass up)! I also find comfort knowing that DS wears these sleepers everyday. Too bad I won't be buying much HA after DS outgrows the baby sizes.

boltfam
09-15-2010, 05:24 PM
:ROTFLMAO: Sorry, I get into a lot of trouble myself as well! :D At least they're great deals (which are too hard to pass up)! I also find comfort knowing that DS wears these sleepers everyday. Too bad I won't be buying much HA after DS outgrows the baby sizes.

'Tis true...they are great deals, and the best sleepers. Ever. Which is why they're SO hard to pass up, and now I have a baby girl to dress, too! I do wish HA would make some cuter boy stuff, but there's always Boden. :)

nanoo
09-15-2010, 05:33 PM
What size do you recommend for my chunky 3.5 mo DS, who weighs over 16lbs already, and will be huge by winter!?

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
What size do you recommend for my chunky 3.5 mo DS, who weighs over 16lbs already, and will be huge by winter!?

How tall is he? I find height more of an accurare indicator for their sizing. Here is their sizing chart:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/sizingChart.asp

Scroll down to the snug-fit sleepwear chart.

nanoo
09-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Of course, he's right between 60 and 70! I got one of each from the WA outlet! Thanks OP!!!

YouAreTheFocus
09-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Can I get sizing help for a 21 lb, 30 inch, almost 1 yr old? Will an 80 sleeper be too big?

WatchingThemGrow
09-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Can I get sizing help for a 21 lb, 30 inch, almost 1 yr old? Will an 80 sleeper be too big?
http://www.hannaandersson.com/sizingChart.asp?schrtid=All
80 would be perfect for that size child

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 05:59 PM

80 will be a little bit big, but good to grow into. 70 would definitely be too small with no room for growth.

scrooks
09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
My DS is almost exactly that size. His 80 sleepers are good, a little long (plenty of room to grow) but fit pretty well. He can still wear his 70 RR overalls but they are getting a little short. I'm glad I didn't buy him any 70 sleepers (DH smartly talked me out of it)

YouAreTheFocus
09-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks all! Everyone on here is so helpful when it comes to real-world sizing and clothing advice. If it wasn't for your help, I'd be buying 70s & 80s to see what they look like!

theriviera
09-15-2010, 07:04 PM

My daughter was 31" at 12 months and fit into the 70s perfectly. Now she's 32.5" and 16 months and I finally put her in the 80s. They are long (bunch up on her legs) and I can still put her into the 70s but they are like capris now :)

scrooks
09-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks! I just put 4 striped ones on hold for tom. from the VA outlet:
-pale blue multistripes with light blue, dark blue, and thin white/green stripes (same as you i think). she gave me the item number and it's this one:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c7%7c1%7c156%7c309%7c9%7c%7c&simg=36501_A71
-sage green/white stripes
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33084&simg=33084_30D&mwc=30D&styleRef=33084y
-navy blue/white stripes with red trim
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33081&simg=33081_B72&mwc=B72&styleRef=33081y
-navy blue/royal blue stripes
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=33081&simg=33081_B72&mwc=B72&styleRef=33081y (the blue one)

These are not Costco overstocks. The first 3 are from this past spring/summer and the last one is from last winter season according to the SA. They had a ton of prints available, but I don't find the prints as soft or stretchy so I passed.
OH!!! I liked the stripes soooo much better! I cancelled my Maine order and called VA! And I ended up with 3 for DS and 1 for DN.

I just hope the maine store cancelled my order correctly. They had already taken my credit card info!

citymama
09-15-2010, 10:12 PM

They're usually very helpful. You tell them the gender, sizes, styles and they set off and come back with all sorts of goodies for you to spend your money on. So you could say "I'm looking for the marked down zippers in sz 80 as well as mocs in 5-7 and sweatpants in sz 70" and they'll go looking and come back with some options. I hang on to old catalogs so I know what they're describing, or you can ask for the item # and search on the Hanna website. Don't be shy to call!

:ROTFLMAO:

Sorry, I get into a lot of trouble myself as well! :D At least they're great deals (which are too hard to pass up)! I also find comfort
knowing that DS wears these sleepers everyday. Too bad I won't be buying much HA after DS outgrows the baby
sizes.

Why not? I can't wait to see my baby in her first pair of LJs! Love them so much more than zippers. Although my favorite jacket of all time is the best baby jacket, which only goes to sz 90.

Btw, the first of the 4 zippers you got (multistripe) was also sold at Costco, but I don't think the others were.

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 10:57 PM
Why not? I can't wait to see my baby in her first pair of LJs! Love them so much more than zippers. Although my favorite jacket of all time is the best baby jacket, which only goes to sz 90.

Btw, the first of the 4 zippers you got (multistripe) was also sold at Costco, but I don't think the others were.

No, I bought both striped ones (multi-striped and blue/white stripes) from Costco and it's definitely diff. The one from Costco has white trim instead of blue and the blue/green shades of the stripes are a little diff. even though the thickness of the diff. stripes (thick stripes/thin stripes) are similar.

I should have said that I won't be buying much boy clothing. The LJs are the only exception of course! :)

WatchingThemGrow
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM
lchang, what do you not like about the boy clothing? We are not graphic/wording fans on kids' clothing, and HA is one of the least "decorated" brands. What kind of stuff are you looking for as he gets older?

citymama
09-15-2010, 11:10 PM
No, I bought both striped ones from Costco and it's definitely diff. The one from Costco has white trim instead of blue and the color of the stripes are a little diff. even though the thickness of the diff. stripes (thick stripes/thin stripes) are the same. I should have said that I won't be buying much boy clothing. The LJs are the only exception of course! :)

Do you think the quality is different? I have a bunch of DD1s old style zippers forDD2, and a couple of new style she hasn't yet grown in to. My sister gotDD2 Costco zippers in all sizes and I'm amazed the sz 50 already has a tear - worn maybe 6 or 7 times!

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 11:19 PM
lchang, what do you not like about the boy clothing? We are not graphic/wording fans on kids' clothing, and HA is one of the least "decorated" brands. What kind of stuff are you looking for as he gets older?

I'm actually not sure what I'm looking for when he gets older, but I know what I like for him now. I know eventually he might want to choose his own clothes and that's fine. This past spring, summer, and fall boy's clothing (esp. the tops) has not really appealed to me. I guess I want something diff. from the usual striped tees, polos, etc which I can get at other stores as well. I do like their comfort cords, double knee sweats, and deck shorts but that's about it right now. Maybe I'll change my mind when he older, but for now I prefer other things. :)

lchang25000
09-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Do you think the quality is different? I have a bunch of DD1s old style zippers forDD2, and a couple of new style she hasn't yet grown in to. My sister gotDD2 Costco zippers in all sizes and I'm amazed the sz 50 already has a tear - worn maybe 6 or 7 times!

Hmm...I do think that the striped sleepers from Costco are maybe a tiny tiny bit thinner, but that could be just me. So far our Costco sleepers are doing fine though.

scrooks
09-16-2010, 07:19 AM
So far our Costco sleepers are doing fine though.
:yeahthat: Bought 2 for DS and so far they are just fine too. I bought patterns, not stripes....

boltfam
09-16-2010, 08:01 AM
:yeahthat: Bought 2 for DS and so far they are just fine too. I bought patterns, not stripes....
Ours, too, are fine.

fortato
09-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Do you remember how much they were?

About $10 each for some of them, and $15 for others... Nothing higher than $15

wolverine2
09-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Anyone know what the price on LJ's is?

C&C's mom
09-16-2010, 04:36 PM
I don't know the LJ prices but the mocs were $12. I don't think on sale. O ordered a pair anyways cuz DD needed them, and three pairs of jammies. i called last night and they held them and then rang them up for me today. They had like 8 different pairs to choose from.

kristabelle
09-16-2010, 05:15 PM
The zippers were $10, and I think the LJs were $32. Don't quote me on it! That's just what I remember from when I called :)