PDA

View Full Version : Kidsurplus.com moving sale 50% additional off

MotownMom
09-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Just wanted everyone to know they have gone from 40 to 50% off of the sale/clearance prices. I got a few Zutano outfits for $5 ($32 list). Inventory is mostly picked over at this point, though...

lellolicious
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Is anyone else wondering if they're really "moving their warehouse"? They've been depleting their inventory down to nothing. That can't be good for customer retention. I'd be sad, but not surprised, if they ended up closing down the site after this.

jvs195
09-15-2010, 07:01 PM
It would be too bad, I've bought from them pretty regularly. Today I found socks, mittens, mitten clips, 6 hardcover books, Haba Biofino veggies and some other odds and ends all for $70 shipped. I do think they have disabled access to some of their items as during the 40% off I was able to order a Klean Kanteen that had been in my cart, but you could not find it by searching on the site. None of the Playmobil, Corolle, Kathe Kruse or other "premium brands" are there either so maybe those already moved or they aren't willing to take the loss on them?

vtmom
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
No, It's legit. They're moving and changing their name to Buttered Noodles (or something like that). We live near the warehouse and I go to the warehouse store pretty regularly. I'd be lost without them so happy to hear they aren't closing down!

marie
09-16-2010, 10:44 AM
No, It's legit. They're moving and changing their name to Buttered Noodles (or something like that).

:yeahthat:

i was at their new (temporary) location a couple of weeks ago. They have a small space right now and are setting up a larger space next door.

vtmom - glad to see another green mountain state mama here! :waving4:

lellolicious
09-16-2010, 12:42 PM
That's great to hearm thanks! We've been ordering from them for years.

kristabelle
09-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Thanks! I just ordered a few things, mostly shirts. My daughter is tall, so even though her t-shirts fit her in the shoulders, they're becoming belly shirts. This sale will help us get through the rest of the summer without showing off too much skin :)