PDA

View Full Version : advice for BHFO books

Sweetum
09-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Soooo, I placed an order last night for books on BHFO books. My total was $26.xx and I said "place order". Turns out some of those books were not available, and I'm not sure that I was prompted, but next thing I see is that I have an email confirming my order and telling me that I've been charged $17.xx + $13 for shipping!! I immediately emailed them about it telling them to hold it so I can add more that I was intending to buy and then ship them all out together. Any more advice? I didn't see a number I could call...thanks...

monker
09-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Here's a number for you. I called last week because of a glitch where I was charged twice for an order. They are pretty responsive. (319) 743-1197.

Hannah
DD 7/03
DS 3/05

Sweetum
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Thanks so much! I just called them...

Sweetum
09-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Turns out calling and emailing them was very useful - they were very nice to recognize what had happened and that I was being chraged for shipping and they refunded the shipping for me - hooray! I would totally keep ordering from them, but next time I'll try to make it easy on them :)

MomtoNico
09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
That is good to hear. I was planning on buying a bunch of books for future Birthday parties and christmas gifts. Does anyone have any suggestions? The site has so many books I dont know what to buy. Thx