PDA

View Full Version : Does Lululemon ever have coupons?

pjsmom30
09-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Hi friends

I am coveting a jacket from Lululemon, but can't stomach the price! Do they ever have coupons?

Thanks!

wifecat
09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi friends

I am coveting a jacket from Lululemon, but can't stomach the price! Do they ever have coupons?

Thanks!

I've watched for coupons in previous years and never found any but ones for free shipping! In store they do have really good sales though, but it's hard to plan a purchase that way. Good luck!

sunnyside
09-15-2010, 01:58 PM
I've never seen codes but if it's any consolation, their stuff lasts forever.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
I've never seen codes but if it's any consolation, their stuff lasts forever.

:yeahthat:

i've never seen coupons either. but as PP said, they often have some stuff on sale in store.

sewarsh
09-15-2010, 02:30 PM
just bought a pair of pants there too (at a new store that jsut opened by my house). love their stuff. they were 1/2 off so only $45 for a pair of work-out pants :)

luli13
09-15-2010, 07:58 PM
just bought a pair of pants there too (at a new store that jsut opened by my house). love their stuff. they were 1/2 off so only $45 for a pair of work-out pants :)

Sewarsh- You are in PA if I recall?? Where is there a store? I know of the one in Radnor. The same? I have been meaning to trek my way out there. Thanks!

sewarsh
09-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Sewarsh- You are in PA if I recall?? Where is there a store? I know of the one in Radnor. The same? I have been meaning to trek my way out there. Thanks!

Yes. In Wayne on Lancaster Ave. pretty big store. brand new.