PDA

View Full Version : Any discounts out there for kid Uggs?

oneontheway
09-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Is there such a thing as a deal or discount on Uggs for DD? I saw nothing on craigslist and on ebay most of them looked really used.

Also just curious how they run size wise... if she is a size 10 (toddler) would she go up, down or stay the same in Uggs?

nrp
09-15-2010, 07:26 PM
If you don't care about the brand, I saw at least two different brands of knock-off toddler UGGs at Marshalls yesterday.

peanut520
09-15-2010, 07:48 PM
never any sales on the kids boots that i have see, they one of 3 brands excluded in the bloomingdales friends and family sale. the best bet is is to go through one of the cash back sites (ebates/fat wallet/ Add it up). i've been looking for 1.5 years and have broken down every year. dd is 18mo and so last year i bought the boos in sm and this year i got them in med. the boos run a whole size larger but am told that the regular short or tall boots run pretty exact to size. hth.

ourbabygirl
09-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Can you just get the Target (I think they're Circo?) knock-offs? They're like $17.99 and come in tan, dark brown, fuschia, light pink, and possibly purple (as well as black with butterflies at the top). For one season of wear, they're a better price. :)

Twin Mom
09-15-2010, 09:58 PM
We usually buy Tuggs (Target uggs) or Old Navy Ugg copies.

brittone2
09-16-2010, 06:55 AM
If you want real shearling (which many knockoffs are synthetic) but a lower price point, I've read that bearpaws and minnetonka's versions of uggs are decent quality.

oneontheway
09-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Great ideas. I will check them out. I also wondering if DD is even going to like the feel of them so it does make a lot more sense to buy a similar looking yet less expensive boot. Thanks!