PDA

View Full Version : Coldwater Creek Outlet add 25% off

mom2mack&max
09-15-2010, 11:45 PM
25% off lowest price on everything online outlet. Good through 9/21. I also found a free shipping code no min. purchase WHH6282. Happy shopping!

iaam
09-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Use AFLA515 for an additional 20% off.

crl
09-17-2010, 04:34 PM
I used SHARE40 for an additional 40 percent off, but it cancelled the free ship. That worked out better for me. I got a pair of shoes for me (fingers crossed as I have never ordered shoes from them before, but the reviews were good and the shoes were under $20), a scarf for a Christmas present and some little coin purses to use as gift card holders at Christmas.

These are the shoes. http://www.coldwatercreek.com/product-detail/50999/57149/venetian-wedges.aspx?colorid=030&refLink=outlet-shoes.aspx&Skn=outlet#reviewTab

Plus 2 percent cash back from ebates.

Thanks!
Catherine

LGS
09-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks! I have never shopped there (only have a wedding gift from there) but the deals were AMAZING! I also got a better deal using the 40% off but not FS code, and I just ordered a tunic, a cardigan, a necklace and 4 scarves for less than $52 shipped!!

azmaple
09-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks Catherine and OP! I love shopping their outlet every 6 months or so and i picked up 3 shirts, 3 framed pictures, tea light holders, a throw, wooden limes and a bunch of other things for $146 after shipping. The 40% off saved $81 off already steeply discounted items. ...now to just keep me off their site for another 6 months! ;)

ett
09-18-2010, 09:28 AM
What is everyone ordering? It's hard to tell how things look when it's not on a model.

crl
09-18-2010, 10:53 AM
What is everyone ordering? It's hard to tell how things look when it's not on a model.

I ended up not getting any clothes, just accessories. None of the clothes really tempted me, plus I didn't know how things fit. In addition to the shoes, scarf and coin purses that I did get, I was very tempted to get a necklace. I'd suggest checking out the accessories, maybe with an eye to holiday gifts as well.

Catherine

LGS
09-18-2010, 11:19 AM
I live near a store so I can return if it doesn't work, but I ordered this cardigan (http://www.coldwatercreek.com/product-detail/48611/54831/short-sleeved-boyfriend-cardigan.aspx?colorid=374&refLink=search.aspx&Skn=outlet) and this tunic (http://www.coldwatercreek.com/product-detail/52047/58207/scroll-print-tunic.aspx?colorid=994&refLink=search.aspx&Skn=outlet). I am worried that the tunic will be too tight over my chest, so I might have to wear a tank. I am usually a size 2 petite, so I went with the smallest size they offer in these clothes. I don't really know if/how they will fit. I found the review comments really helpful in deciding against a few items.

jvs195
09-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks OP. I found a few things too. I haven't ordered from them in awhile and have had mixed success, but I can also return to store (not really nearby but close enough). I got basic sweaters.

Multimama
09-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I ended up not getting any clothes, just accessories. None of the clothes really tempted me, plus I didn't know how things fit. In addition to the shoes, scarf and coin purses that I did get, I was very tempted to get a necklace. I'd suggest checking out the accessories, maybe with an eye to holiday gifts as well.

Thanks for posting this! I would never have even clicked the accessory link otherwise, but they had some great stuff at great prices. I like their clothes too, but they are a bit hit or miss with sizes and whether things will look good once you put them on. I did order that velvet jacket that is a best seller and figure I can always return it to the store if it doesn't work.

Thanks, OP. I didn't even know they had an online outlet. Sometimes they have great deals at the back of their brick and mortar stores though.

fivi2
09-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know how their sizing runs?

danagee
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Thanks, OP, I need to stop spending but the deals are too good! Got some scarves and shirts.

Multimama
09-19-2010, 09:09 PM

It seems to me that it depends on the item, but they seem to have great online reviews so I went by those. (If people said that item was true to size, ran a size small, etc.)

fivi2
09-20-2010, 03:04 PM
It seems to me that it depends on the item, but they seem to have great online reviews so I went by those. (If people said that item was true to size, ran a size small, etc.)

Thanks - I plan to get gifts for mil and my mom, so I'll be guessing anyway :)

BabyBearsMom
09-20-2010, 03:06 PM

I find that they are true to size in pants and a little small in fitted tops.

Dcclerk
09-20-2010, 05:35 PM
25% off lowest price on everything online outlet. Good through 9/21. I also found a free shipping code no min. purchase WHH6282. Happy shopping!

Apparently they decided to cut the sale short. :( There is no more additional 25% off. The 40% off coupon still works, but it isn't quite as much of a bargain as when there was the 25% off, too!

fivi2
09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Well that stinks! I waited too long...