PDA

View Full Version : Have you been to a Lucky brand outlet?

brittone2
09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Do they carry the same products as the stores?

I need some new jeans and someone linked to Lucky skinny jeans in another thread.

I have an outlet that is somewhat local but I've never been there.

I know most of the time these days outlets usually have their own line of merchandise, etc. but I was curious about Lucky.

AnnieW625
09-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes, I went to one they had in Ontario, CA a few years ago, and prior to that a store in San Diego that had seconds too. I never noticed a difference, and they often carried all of the styles. I would litterally walk in and pick up at least 10 pairs of jeans, and then find some that worked for me. I usually end up with at least one pair, but sometimes two. I think it might be worth a trip. I have always enjoyed that Lucky has always seemed to make a style that will fit everyone. I am currently back to wearing the Easy Rider style.

mom2binsd
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
I am currently back to wearing the Easy Rider style.

I love the Easy Rider style, my size 6's are waiting for me......a few more pounds and I'm back baby I'm back....they are my fav!!!

Pennylane
09-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I was just asking a salesperson about this on Thursday. I have bought at an outlet and in store and noticed a big difference in the outlet jeans. She said most of the jeans in the outlet are made specifically for the outlet and are thinner material. She said they do get stock from stores, but they are usually styles that have not sold well or odd sizes.

I was bummed to see that they are no longer carrying Easy Riders in the store anymore, only online. I ended up buying the Classic which has a similar fit.

Ann

AnnieW625
09-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I love the Easy Rider style, my size 6's are waiting for me......a few more pounds and I'm back baby I'm back....they are my fav!!!

Good for you! The smallest I ever had them in was 8s I think, but since they were seconds I think they were most likely closer to 10s. I can't wait to be back to close to that.

AnnieW625
09-17-2010, 05:31 PM
I was bummed to see that they are no longer carrying Easy Riders in the store anymore, only online. I ended up buying the Classic which has a similar fit.

Ann

That's what the tag says in mine, but when I bought mine at Loehmann's they rang up as Easy Rider.

mom2binsd
09-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Good for you! The smallest I ever had them in was 8s I think, but since they were seconds I think they were most likely closer to 10s. I can't wait to be back to close to that.

I also like Lucky's cause I wear a smaller size in them than other jeans...a psychological lift!

brittone2
09-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I was just asking a salesperson about this on Thursday. I have bought at an outlet and in store and noticed a big difference in the outlet jeans. She said most of the jeans in the outlet are made specifically for the outlet and are thinner material. She said they do get stock from stores, but they are usually styles that have not sold well or odd sizes.

Ann

Thanks so much! THat's exactly what I was wondering. Not sure it is worth a special trip to the outlet in that case.

Thanks to all for the help!