PDA

View Full Version : Bundle Me

FirstTimeMomFromMN
09-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Quick question -- Do the JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me's work for both carseats and strollers? What is the difference between the infant and toddler ones? Thanks!

crl
09-18-2010, 04:30 PM
I would not use one in a car seat as the bottom layer would be between the baby and the seat. This impedes the function of the car seat as I understand things. The car seat techs in the car seat forum could explain better. There are shower cap style things that some people use with car seats. I've always just used a blanket on top of the harness, but I've also never lived anywhere super cold with a baby.

The bundle mes are great with strollers! The toddler size is longer. I wouldn't bother with the infant size, they are outgrown pretty quickly and there is no reason you can't use the toddler size with a little baby.

Hope that helps!
Catherine

arivecchi
09-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Agree with PP. You should not use any after-market products with any car seat. They are great for stroller though. :thumbsup:

arivecchi
09-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Agree with PP. You should not use any after-market products with any car seat if they interfere with the function of the seat (cap style covers are fine though). BMs are great for strollers though. :thumbsup:

Armywife1stDr2nd
09-22-2010, 04:03 PM
I have used my bundle me on my stroller the BJCM. It has worked well!