PDA

View Full Version : PBK Beanbag

mykidsmom
09-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Looking for some reviews of the PBK OVERSIZED Beanbag for our 4 and 6 yr old. Love the fabrics so leaning towards PBK vs other stores. I am thinking the oversized will last them longer then the standard size. If you have any size beanbag chair from PBK please chime in!

Thanks!

willow33
09-19-2010, 11:40 AM
We have regular sized beanbags from Land of Nod. They take up a lot of room and still are plenty big enough for our 5 and 7 yr old boys. Just thought I would mention that in case space is an issue.

Not sure if you have looked at Land of Nod, but the quality is excellent and they have held up wonderfully. I think they are about 3 years old and still look new with daily use. I like that they have a handle built in too so they are easy to move around.

ohiomom1121
09-19-2010, 12:58 PM
My kids have the PBK regular ones and they are plenty big enough (they are 4 and 5). If you have the space to store them the oversized would last a long time, but I wouldn't say they are necessary. I could sit on theirs fine!

mykidsmom
09-20-2010, 01:33 AM
Hmmm... you really think the regular would be large enough to last several years....I am glad to know that. Would save a bit of money.