PDA

View Full Version : Any former Thermasilk fans out there

hellokitty1
09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
I used to use Thermasilk hair products religiously until they were discontinued and I have yet to find a replacement that I really like. when they first discontinued the line, the company told me a comparable replacement was Sunsilk. I remember trying them but it's irrelevant now bc i don't think that line exists anymore either.

My hair is straight and thick and very slick (silky, i guess). all i do is style with a hair dryer and round brush. I always thought i needed some "moisturizing" shampoo but I find that they just make my hair feel very heavy afterwards.

Any former Thermasilk fans out there that found a greate replacement?

LarsMal
09-19-2010, 12:35 AM
I LOVED Thermasilk. I used it for years, too. I think I tried the Sunsilk at one point, but it didn't really compare. I developed weird allergies after M was born and can't buy any "regular" products now. I never really found anything good to replace it, though.
Sorry, not much help! I just had to reply because I :heartbeat: Thermasilk and miss it!!

hellokitty1
09-19-2010, 12:39 AM
I LOVED Thermasilk. I used it for years, too. I think I tried the Sunsilk at one point, but it didn't really compare. I developed weird allergies after M was born and can't buy any "regular" products now. I never really found anything good to replace it, though.
Sorry, not much help! I just had to reply because I :heartbeat: Thermasilk and miss it!!

thanks for replying anyway. after they had been discontinued, i happened to be in a Big Lots and they had tons so I bought them all. I still have one bottle of mousse left. Is that sad or what?

almostamom
09-19-2010, 01:12 AM
thanks for replying anyway. after they had been discontinued, i happened to be in a Big Lots and they had tons so I bought them all. I still have one bottle of mousse left. Is that sad or what?

It's not a long term solution, but there are quite a few on ebay.

HTH,

Linda