PDA

View Full Version : My FAV local bath shop is on Phoenix Groupon!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-19-2010, 03:16 AM
I know the owner, they are skindeep rated 2 and under, GREAT homemade style bath stuff. The Monster Spray inspired by BBB and introduced by me! I told her about it after learning about it from the BBB. Also a Super Hero and Princess Spray. I watch her make the stuff in small batches in her store. No preservatives, or junk!

http://www.groupon.com/phoenix/

NewMom2007
09-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks for posting! I'll give it a try - looks great and she offers Free Shipping.

maybeebaby08
09-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Thank you for posting, what a great deal. I'm going to have a hard time choosing, so much good stuff.

army_mom
09-19-2010, 09:29 AM
looks like great things! What is your fav scent for her body lotions? The shower steams look exciting. I think I'll get a few as gifts.

I have a big Groupon credit and really like the deals I can use online or at national chains since we are moving to a place with no close Groupon area!

Thanks for sharing!

Maxlee
09-19-2010, 12:22 PM
looks great! Can you tell us some of your favorite products? Not sure what to buy and could use some suggestions :)

jerigirl
09-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks for posting! I got one! Now I have to decide what to order!

cchavez
09-19-2010, 01:12 PM
I just purchased one for myself and one for a friends....looks like great stuff!!!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-19-2010, 03:29 PM
The Pedi-Balm is great! DH has his own, like a heel stick. I like Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lavender and Peppermint. I am not a Vanilla fan. She also has Chocolate Lip Balm, I got to be a guinea pig when she was testing. She uses real dark chocolate, and they are SO good. You just wanna eat em. Gives a light brown tinge. Whipped Shea Butter is great, and I think still fragrance free. The lotion sticks are cool, DD has them in the small "my size". The bath fizzies are coo, and she gives an organza type bag so the herbs don't dirty your tub. She uses no coloring at all. The Boo Boo Balm for kids is cool, too Use it on DD's knees!

I like minty and citrus stuff, no floral or sweet stuff for me.

Feel free to ask any other q's. DD likes to go in, the owner taught her to look for "sample" stickers, and she uses the little wooden sticks. One arm is usually treated with all kinds of creams!

maybeebaby08
09-22-2010, 09:14 AM
The Pedi-Balm is great! DH has his own, like a heel stick. I like Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lavender and Peppermint. I am not a Vanilla fan. She also has Chocolate Lip Balm, I got to be a guinea pig when she was testing. She uses real dark chocolate, and they are SO good. You just wanna eat em. Gives a light brown tinge. Whipped Shea Butter is great, and I think still fragrance free. The lotion sticks are cool, DD has them in the small "my size". The bath fizzies are coo, and she gives an organza type bag so the herbs don't dirty your tub. She uses no coloring at all. The Boo Boo Balm for kids is cool, too Use it on DD's knees!

I like minty and citrus stuff, no floral or sweet stuff for me.

Feel free to ask any other q's. DD likes to go in, the owner taught her to look for "sample" stickers, and she uses the little wooden sticks. One arm is usually treated with all kinds of creams!

Thanks for the suggestions! I ordered the Princess Spray, the Boo Boo Balm, the Pedi-Balm, the Coco Lip Balm and the Headache Balm. I'm so excited to try these products!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Since I helped her come up with and encouraged her to do the kid's sprays, she gave DD a free one, she chose Super Hero over the Princess one, such a tomboy!

The Coco Lip Balm is sooo yummy! Hope you like them!

bandgsmama
09-22-2010, 01:17 PM
can you give the shop's name? it's been a while since i've been on here & her products sound like something we'd like to try (even at full price).
thanks!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-22-2010, 04:13 PM
http://www.fizzbathshop.com/index.php/

jerigirl
09-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Does anyone know which code we are supposed to enter from the Groupon? I keep getting a "code not valid" error using the numbers on my Groupon.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Jeri,

If you called Fizz, they could help I'm sure. Ask to speak to Kim and tell her Flagstaff Mama sent you! She'll be extra nice! ;)

army_mom
09-22-2010, 07:44 PM
you enter the groupon #. XXXXXXX-X-X. Enter the dashes as well. I entered mine in the coupon code and it worked today. Now I just have to try and wait patiently for my products to arrive...

jerigirl
09-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Jeri,

If you called Fizz, they could help I'm sure. Ask to speak to Kim and tell her Flagstaff Mama sent you! She'll be extra nice! ;)

Finally got some time to call today and she entered my code and everything worked out!!! I mentioned you Belle and she was so excited at the Groupon turnout! Can't wait to get my order! TFS!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-25-2010, 02:52 AM
She is a total sweetheart. I knew she would help! :)

Finally got some time to call today and she entered my code and everything worked out!!! I mentioned you Belle and she was so excited at the Groupon turnout! Can't wait to get my order! TFS!

jerigirl
09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Got my order today!!! Woo Hoo! I'm excited to try everything!