PDA

View Full Version : When does the Monterey HBB expire?

gatorsmom
09-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Am still trying to figure out which HBB to buy and am now leaning toward the Monterey. But, my twins are really little and when their Marathons expire in 2016, they'll still probably need a booster. Just wondering when the Monterey expires because that might affect if I buy them or not. The threads I've read said 6 years but those threads were from early last year.

The Frontier is expensive but if I can use it for the twins for 3 years as their HBB (because the Frontier has a 9 year expiration) after their Marathons expire, it might make sense. If the Montereys expire in 6 years, I'll have to buy the twins 2 new boosters (or more likely HBB because they my kids tend to be short and light).

Ugh, I really hate figuring out this carseat stuff. Thank God for you guys. :heartbeat:

Joolsplus2
09-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Two Montereys and Two taller boosters in 6 years might still cost less than two Frontiers... Unless you can find a screamin' deal on Frontiers right now, then I'd go for it, they are the tallest boosters available and my kids love sitting in them up to age 11+ for long trips and sleep support.