PDA

View Full Version : So my belly is sitting ontop of my lap...

luckytwenty
09-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Yet I'm still carrying super high at 33 weeks.

Know what that means? It means my belly is HUGE.

Every time I look in the mirror I'm amazed by how giant it is. I kind of wouldn't mind of my butt and legs took on a little more of the girth because it might make my back hurt less. I look like I am about to topple over.

Anyone else getting really tired of the third trimester??

oneontheway
09-20-2010, 03:21 PM
I AM!!!! I'm 35 weeks and was doing great until recently and now I can't believe I still have another 4-5 weeks. I am not sleeping at all and soooo uncomfortable. I don't remember being this way this early with my first two who were both induced a week after my due date. I also feel huge and I'm really hoping this baby isn't going to be so big he is difficult to deliver...
This stage panicks me a little too because the baby's activity seems to get more unpredictable which make me start to worry. My ob is no longer doing stress tests in the office at this point so I'd have to go to the triage - major pain.
Okay, enough ranting from me! I hope you feel better and the baby lowers down to give you some relief!!

marymoo86
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
started getting the hip/tailbone pain a couple of days ago and here I thought I was going to cruise on til Halloween....

either of you planning on using red raspberry leaf tea - or have used in prior pregnancies? didn't know if it was as useful for toning uterus as i have read

rkold
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Me, I'm about to be done with 36 weeks. Last week I started having problems sleeping and I just feel huge. I've also finally been suffering from the heartburn I never had earlier in the pregnancy. I really hope she doesn't come much past week 40.

MaryMoo, I've started taking red raspberry leaf tea. I actually really like the taste and it's a treat to finally have something recommended to me that I like.

luckytwenty
09-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Hope the weeks pass quickly for you guys, too. My hip and tailbone pain went away (and it was awful) at about the 30 week mark. I have no idea why, but I am glad to be able to take prenatal yoga again, because the pain was so bad at one point that I couldn't even do a table top position without my hips and thighs burning.

I have 42 days to go...that's not that long, right??

bostonsmama
09-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Haha, I feel like my butt and thighs exploded today! It's like literally overnight I feel like my skin is super tight and I have no room to bend and flex. I'd trade some belly for some skinnier legs, but I know that's coming, too.

Hugs...I think the truly fun thing about pg is that each day brings its own surprises--like how bending at the waist for anything now makes me feel like I have to puke, and I *do* grunt and sigh when getting up or sitting down (just like in the movies).

brgnmom
09-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Hugs...I think the truly fun thing about pg is that each day brings its own surprises--like how bending at the waist for anything now makes me feel like I have to puke, and I *do* grunt and sigh when getting up or sitting down (just like in the movies).

:yeahthat: I can't bend very far at all - not even while I'm sitting on a chair. This girl in my son's class asked me earlier today why I couldn't pick up something off the floor for her, and I really didn't want to go into the details of being very pregnant and the lower back pain that can come along with the heavier load up front.

luckytwenty
09-21-2010, 11:07 AM
I stopped bending down a long time ago! One advantage to having little kids who are already pretty close to the ground is when I drop something (which happens often), they can easily pick it up. :-P

At my appointment today, my doc said I'm measuring 2-3 weeks ahead. She asked me how big my last baby was and when I said 7 lbs 3 oz, she laughed and said, "I wouldn't count on the hand me downs fitting." So I guess this baby is BIG!

LadyPeter
09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
I was doing okay until this weekend, when I got a horrific head cold. I thought it was hard to sleep BEFORE. Now I'm promising God that if my head just clears up, I will not complain about the other sleep problems. I swear.

Also, my husband is torn between awestruck admiration for my awesome procreational abilities, and abject terror that I might try to seduce him. So that's embarrassing.

marymoo86
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
If I don't stop eating Trader Joe's Chocolate soy creamy I am going to roll into L&D! I haven't craved anything and tried this stuff b/c I wanted some ice cream but didn't want the fat/calories. Well little difference does it make when you can't put the spoon down!!