PDA

View Full Version : Which sweater??

jgenie
09-20-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm 5'0 and petite. Do you think this sweater coat (http://www.landsend.com/pp/OriginalFeelGoodRuffleSweaterCoat~213677_48.html?b cc=y&CM_MERCH=DTP_SEARCH_hk&action=DTP_SEARCH_hk&sku_0=::AN9&query=39258-2hk6) will overwhelm me? It falls just above the knee. Would this sweater (http://www.landsend.com/pp/CottonShakerShawlCollarCardiganSweater~211397_48.h tml?bcc=y&CM_MERCH=DTP_SEARCH_hk&action=DTP_SEARCH_hk&sku_0=::AJ2&query=39165-6hk4) be a better fit for my size? I have lots of their sweater sets but was looking for a more updated everyday sweater. TIA

crl
09-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Well, I'm not petite so take this for what it is worth, but it does seem to me like the first sweater might be overwhelming on a petite frame. It is awfully pretty though. The second seems lime it might suit better. If you really like the ruffles though, you could probably find something shorter with ruffles.

Catherine

TwinFoxes
09-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Well, I'm not petite so take this for what it is worth, but it does seem to me like the first sweater might be overwhelming on a petite frame.

:yeahthat: But I'm not loving the second one either, it's a little grampa-ish, but maybe that's because of the color? The first one is definitely cuter.

If you have a Sears nearby, you can always order the ruffly one and return it to the store if it doesn't work out.

HonoluluMom
09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm on the shorter size, petite, and think the ruffles may be a bit too much, but I'm not much of a ruffle person to begin with. I also agree that the second sweater looks grandpa-ish.

TamiRuns
09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I really like the first one. If you have a Sears nearby so you can make a hassle free return, I'd give it a try. I really dislike the second one...sorry!

LarsMal
09-20-2010, 08:40 PM
The first one is cute, and I agree with pps you should give it a try and return it to Sears if it doesn't work. The second one looks a little Mr. Rogers to me...sorry!

jgenie
09-20-2010, 09:22 PM
:rotflmao: Ok - no to the second one. I figured the first would be too long. I'll keep looking for a shorter one - thanks!!!