PDA

View Full Version : Just a tiny complaint...

scrooks
09-20-2010, 04:13 PM
I am really hating this between seasons stuff. The kids drawers are packed full. We've had a couple of cool days so I've pulled out fall clothing and shoes etc but I am afraid to put away the summer stuff. It's supposed to be 80 all week!

Dream
09-20-2010, 05:09 PM
I hear you. Same situation here. I have few of the fall/winter long sleeves out and I layer with her summer short sleeve stuff. And I usually have few pants on hand all the time. That usually takes of it.

hillview
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
I am so right there with you. I organized DS1's drawers today and what a awful mess.
/hillary

LarsMal
09-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Yep, same here. Drawers are full, I ran out of their hangers (even after pulling some stuff they don't need to wear anymore). I have two bins of M's old clothes just sitting in C's room because I don't have anywhere to put the stuff yet.

My kids are dying to wear their fall stuff. They look out the window every morning and ask if it's cold yet!

scrooks
09-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Glad I'm not the only one!

WatchingThemGrow
09-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Oh, you mean your DC's stuff is actually in THEIR rooms?? DD's shoe pile is in MY room, as are all of DS1 and DS2's tee shirts (2 sizes each) and DD's outgrown summer clothes and mix/match odd pieces of winter stuff. I need to have closets added onto our house. Is that posible?

happymom
09-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Yep, just finished organizing the mess of DD's clothes! I didnt have enough hangers for all the fall AND summer stuff so there were piles on the bed....I finally just put away most of the summer stuff with the exception of 2-3 dresses in case a hot day pops up.

ladysoapmaker
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
I wish I could convince DH that the kids need separate clothes for the seasons. Now I admit he won't let them wear shorts on a freezing cold day but where the H*LL does he think we are going to put all the clothes the kids need if we don't pack up stuff for the different seasons. and he wonders why the kids can't find anything in their drawers. and only wear the same 3 outfits unless I go through things and clear it out.

Good Luck with the organizing. I'm hoping I will have time to do this before it gets too cold.

Jen

boolady
09-21-2010, 09:55 AM
DD's stuff for cooler weather is currently all in a pile on our guest bed, because I got it out this weekend to organize and put into her drawers, looked at the forecast, and ended up leaving her warm weather clothes out for the rest of this week. We've got stuff everywhere right now.

LarsMal
09-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I was just checking the weather for the rest of the week and it's supposed to get up into the 90's for several days...seriously?! grrrrrrr....