PDA

View Full Version : recommend your bakeware

lil_acorn
09-20-2010, 05:37 PM
I need to replace my cookie sheets, loaf pans, cake pans, etc...what's your recommendation on best brand?

DietCokeLover
09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I use Pampered Chef stoneware and I love it.

Indianamom2
09-20-2010, 09:54 PM
I bought (on the recommendation of some here) the half-sheet pans that you can find at Sams or restaurant supply stores for baking cookies. They don't look fancy, but they also haven't warped or had anything that stuck to them.

They're relatively cheap too.

hellokitty
09-20-2010, 10:34 PM
I bought (on the recommendation of some here) the half-sheet pans that you can find at Sams or restaurant supply stores for baking cookies. They don't look fancy, but they also haven't warped or had anything that stuck to them.

They're relatively cheap too.

YES! I have the half sheet pans from Sam's and they are the best $ I have ever spent. All of those yrs of spending $$$ on cookie sheets and I could have just spent $11 for two pans and been done with it. For pies, cakes, casseroles, etc. pyrex and anchor hocking are still my favorite. They are sturdy, clean up well and are work horses. Plus, cheap!

ncat
09-20-2010, 10:38 PM
We really like the cake pans that DH got at Williams Sonoma - they are heavy duty and NOT non-stick. It is a joy to use them.