PDA

View Full Version : birthday party goody bag substitute... with pics

BarbieSmith
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
I am usually following the birthday party goody bag threads, and thus far I have done one party without goody bags (did a hula hoop at my daughter's gymnastics party) and then one party I hired a face painter (I hired one even though I *am* one!). I just wanted to bring this up, that kids LOVE face painting, and that that is an awesome take-away from a birthday party, and it is usually about $5 per child. Most face painters have a gallery on their websites for you to see what quality work they do. And most LOVE working with kids, and the kids really enjoy watching the painter work, and so it provides a bit of "entertainment" value, too!

I want to disclose that I am a face painter, but I have never met anyone here from my area, so I am not trying to get any business from this, truly! I just thought that since many of us are looking for something unique and fun for our children's birthdays, that I would contribute this idea that I know a lot about :)

I attached some pics for you to enjoy too!

Hope this helps, warm regards,
Barbie

BarbieSmith
09-21-2010, 09:36 AM
oops, just noticed the names of my attachments... sorry about the two... the names were helping me to optimize my website by increasing my relevant key word count... sorry that I forgot to change them!
Barbie