PDA

View Full Version : HA outlet store winter clothing sale

lchang25000
09-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Save up to 25% off current 2010 winter clothing. Plus, save an extra 40% off 2009 winter clothes. Valid 9/24-10/11.

scrooks
09-22-2010, 02:25 PM
STOP with the Hanna already!!!! :ROTFLMAO:

I just got my zippers yesterday...the striped ones are super soft!

LMPC
09-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Awesome! We are going outlet shopping in Williamsburg on Oct 1st! I was hoping that I would run into a sale!!! :bighand: Thanks for the info!

resipsaloquitur
09-22-2010, 02:43 PM
So what does the "extra 40% off" make 2009 playdresses and leggings now? I should just call but don't want to be tempted if it's not a great deal.

lilhilly
09-22-2010, 03:53 PM
sleepwear excluded, or not mentioned? I would be psyched for some good deals on lj's.

peanut520
09-22-2010, 04:48 PM
anyone asked about moccasins?

lchang25000
09-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Sleepwear and mocs were not mentioned in the email. The email says: Jackets, fleece, turtlenecks, cold weather accessories and are included.

jess_g
09-22-2010, 08:32 PM
what are the dates for this sale? I just might make a trip up there this week if they have the winter coats for a good price.

J.

cmp12345
09-23-2010, 03:32 AM
must not go...must not go...must not go....last time i went, my 3 yr old had a tantrum and the baby had a poopy diaper and i had a ton of clothes, but had to leave everything for a time out, and live an hour away...

Melaine
09-23-2010, 04:58 PM
So what does the "extra 40% off" make 2009 playdresses and leggings now? I should just call but don't want to be tempted if it's not a great deal.

:yeahthat:

Minnifer
09-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Confused - would they still possibly have 2009 coats - wouldn't most of 2009 stuff have been cleared out in last year's EOS sales? Still wanting one of those corduroy toggle coats for DD...

citymama
09-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Confused - would they still possibly have 2009 coats - wouldn't most of 2009 stuff have been cleared out in last year's EOS sales? Still wanting one of those corduroy toggle coats for DD...

These would be left over from 2009 EOS.

longamkl
09-23-2010, 09:33 PM
I may have the opportunity to visit the Lake Oswego, OR sale on Sunday on our way home. I'd love to do some shopping for my cousin's new LO. Does anyone know if there are any other stores nearby worth visiting? Keeping in mind that I'll have two two-year olds in two?

Thanks for any help.

reneed
09-23-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't have one anywhere near me...is there a web code by chance?

scrooks
09-23-2010, 10:43 PM
If anyone happens to find any of the outlets that have 2009 best ever baby jackets for a good price, please post the info! Thanks! I would love to get one for DD!

zag95
09-23-2010, 11:11 PM
I may have the opportunity to visit the Lake Oswego, OR sale on Sunday on our way home. I'd love to do some shopping for my cousin's new LO. Does anyone know if there are any other stores nearby worth visiting? Keeping in mind that I'll have two two-year olds in two?

Thanks for any help.

If you are in the area- there is also a Columbia outlet if you need anything for the kiddos. Washington Square mall isn't too far away.... if you go back down towards I-5 and follow the signs toward hwy 217/Beaverton, and then exit off at Greenburg Rd. and turn right- and then at the next light, left- you are at the Mall- lots of kid shops..... Pottery Barn kids, Gymbo, Nordys, Macys, Kohls, Sears/Land's End, etc. I think they also have Disney store, etc.

Happy shopping!

boltfam
09-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't have one anywhere near me...is there a web code by chance?

You can order from the outlets by phone. If you go on HA's website and look under locations, it will pop up the outlet locations as well as contact info. I am not near a HA location and always order from the outlets by phone.

peanut520
09-24-2010, 09:11 AM
You can order from the outlets by phone. If you go on HA's website and look under locations, it will pop up the outlet locations as well as contact info. I am not near a HA location and always order from the outlets by phone.

yes, thanks to the great people here i have been able take part in the outlet sale. unfortunately dh doesnt think it is great ;)

lchang25000
09-24-2010, 10:19 AM
If anyone happens to find any of the outlets that have 2009 best ever baby jackets for a good price, please post the info! Thanks! I would love to get one for DD!

The outlet I called (IN) said they only had the blue fleece jacket from last year (that DS has, the color can work for both girl or boy) in an 80 for $18. You might want to try the other outlets to see if they have a bigger size/diff. color.

lchang25000
09-24-2010, 10:20 AM

I just called IN and asked about last year's toggle coats since I was on the phone with them anyway. They said they did not sell toggle coats for girls last year, just a corduroy pea coat. The toggle coat I bought for DS was from winter '08. This year's toggle coats may be 25% off with this sale, but I didn't ask.

Minnifer
09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
I just called IN and asked about last year's toggle coats since I was on the phone with them anyway. They said they did not sell toggle coats for girls last year, just a corduroy pea coat. The toggle coat I bought for DS was from winter '08. This year's toggle coats may be 25% off with this sale, but I didn't ask.

Thanks for asking lchang! That's right, I recall it was a pea coat last year. I saw this year's pink one in person and it was a bit too pink - hoping to track down a red one from 2008. Hopefully this will keep me from dialing to see what else they have! :D

scrooks
09-24-2010, 12:56 PM
The outlet I called (IN) said they only had the blue fleece jacket from last year (that DS has, the color can work for both girl or boy) in an 80 for $18. You might want to try the other outlets to see if they have a bigger size/diff. color.
Thanks for checking! I may call around. I need at least a 90 for DD. I have a green 80 for DS. $18 is an awesome price!

scrooks
09-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Just checked for Best ever baby coats. The only place that had them was VA and they had only 50s and 60s.

Does anyone know how much the playdresses are from 2009 and if they are easy to find with leggings that match?

WatchingThemGrow
09-24-2010, 01:46 PM
What have people gotten today? Minnifer - we have that red toggle coat in 100 from '08. It is thick. DD says she feels very warm and cozy in it, but she has not worn it a TON.

longamkl
09-24-2010, 03:13 PM
If you are in the area- there is also a Columbia outlet if you need anything for the kiddos. Washington Square mall isn't too far away.... if you go back down towards I-5 and follow the signs toward hwy 217/Beaverton, and then exit off at Greenburg Rd. and turn right- and then at the next light, left- you are at the Mall- lots of kid shops..... Pottery Barn kids, Gymbo, Nordys, Macys, Kohls, Sears/Land's End, etc. I think they also have Disney store, etc.

Happy shopping!

I can't wait!

Minnifer
09-24-2010, 03:21 PM
What have people gotten today? Minnifer - we have that red toggle coat in 100 from '08. It is thick. DD says she feels very warm and cozy in it, but she has not worn it a TON.

WatchingThemGrow - Thanks! Hmmm, maybe you can let me know when she outgrows it ;) . Has she not worn it b/c it's too warm, or bulky, or just doesn't love it?

So far I've resisted calling and getting anything...

WatchingThemGrow
09-24-2010, 04:07 PM
WatchingThemGrow - Thanks! Hmmm, maybe you can let me know when she outgrows it ;) . Has she not worn it b/c it's too warm, or bulky, or just doesn't love it?

So far I've resisted calling and getting anything...
Call!!! just gather info to post, lol! My phone is wonky and I need to make a pharmacy call, otherwise I would. Maybe tonight..

Well, she was in 100s for last winter, but went to preschool just 2 days, and we used it more for Sunday mornings. DH loves it and wants to pass it down to DS1 and DS2 after that, so it should be a few years. they are in 90s and 80s now. Ask me then :)

Minnifer
09-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Well, she was in 100s for last winter, but went to preschool just 2 days, and we used it more for Sunday mornings. DH loves it and wants to pass it down to DS1 and DS2 after that, so it should be a few years. they are in 90s and 80s now. Ask me then :)
Ah, the beauty of a gender neutral color - that's great that you'll get so much use out of it!

boltfam
09-24-2010, 11:36 PM

Hmmm....tempting. Can you describe the color a bit more? Is it a light blue or like a bright blue?

Dream
09-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Was there any sweat pants or yoga pants for girls last year? Maybe like the ones they have this year.

Carrots
09-25-2010, 08:28 AM

Sorry for the barge, but Scrooks, I have 4 Best Ever Baby Jackets in various sizes that I found on consignment for $12.00 each. If you don't mind getting one second hand, you can get a great deal at a good consignment store. :)

citymama
09-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Sorry for the barge, but Scrooks, I have 4 Best Ever Baby Jackets in various sizes that I found on consignment for $12.00 each. If you don't mind getting one second hand, you can get a great deal at a good consignment store. :)

Marshalls had them earlier this year for $15.99 brand new with tags - I snagged one for then unborn DD2.

scrooks
09-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the tip on the best ever baby. I'll have to look around. We don't have a Marshalls super close but I may just check TJ Maxx. We don't actually even have any good consignment shops in our area either!

I can always wait until Dec for the Hanna sale. I don't think I've ever paid more than around $20ish for one on their sales maybe $24 for DD's pink 80 3 years ago..can't remember. She has worn it for two years. It's been an awesome coat!

lchang25000
09-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Hmmm....tempting. Can you describe the color a bit more? Is it a light blue or like a bright blue?

Hard to describe...kinda like a light medium sky blue. Not boyish at all. Perfect for either boy or girl.

cmp12345
09-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Marshalls had them earlier this year for $15.99 brand new with tags - I snagged one for then unborn DD2.

What? Marshalls sells Hanna Andersson? Wow. Where are you located that they have them?

citymama
09-26-2010, 03:28 AM
What? Marshalls sells Hanna Andersson? Wow. Where are you located that they have them?

Marshall's had a bunch of 2008 baby Hanna's earlier this year - around January - including Best Baby jackets, summer PDs, wiggle pants, etc. To the best of my knowledge, they only carried those for a couple of months. Do a search - there are a couple of threads on this. I got wiggle pants for $3 and the best baby jacket for $15.99.

WatchingThemGrow
09-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Has anyone gotten anything from the sale or called to ask about prices/inventory?

Carrots
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM

:eek: How on earth did I miss this!!! :)

viba424
09-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I went to the outlet this weekend and there was not much going on for sales, except the playday sets were 40% off, there was one printed short sleeve version for $10, and some cute basic shorts for $5. I left with some woven cotton lightweight pants for next summer, a pair of shorts and some best ever socks for $20. No sleepers on sale. All of them including seasonal ones were $20. I still have a ton I got last year when they were $10 so I think Ill just stick with those.