PDA

View Full Version : maternity pants that don't sag in the crotch?

Mommy_Again
09-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Most of my maternity pants are from the Destination Maternity store, the Secretfit Belly or whatever it is with the panel that pulls over the entire belly. I am CONSTANTLY pulling them up in the crotch because the panel rides down. My belly is pretty significant so I don't think its a matter of it being too small. It is so tacky and I am sick of having all that saggy material in the inseam area.

Anyone zone in on a sure-fit style of maternity pants? I was attracted to the full panel style because I feel like my non-maternity pants are often sagging in the crotch, but these seem to be doing the same thing. Maybe I have a really short inseam or something. It is so annoying.

marymoo86
09-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I have really liked Gap maternity pants both dressy and casual. The full panel stays put and no saggy crotch.

Usually can find really good deals in the store if you happen to have one near you.

lil_acorn
09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
you can try to put a bella band over it?

Tondi G
09-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I had the same problem with maternity pants. They always sagged in the crotch and made me nuts! I had one pair of cord pants that I randomly got from Target that worked out well for me and then spent a lot of time in drawstring/elastic waist pants/capris from old navy/gap.

Philoscript
09-24-2010, 01:44 PM
I really liked my Ann Taylor Loft Maternity Pants. They rarely bunched for me. I also wore/wear the brand when not pregnant.