PDA

View Full Version : Learning Tower $133 shipped

Jo..
09-23-2010, 07:09 PM
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=112169&t=2253239

Melbel
09-23-2010, 08:51 PM
I question whether you can get the 20% promo and CB. To get 20% CB, you have to use the special link. I put things in my cart with the 20% off, then linked back through Mr. Rebates (also 10% CB) and the prices shifted upward (no longer getting the 20% off). Still a decent price at $148 considering FS, no sales tax and you earn DS $.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-23-2010, 09:02 PM
hm, how does the Discover card cashback work? DH has a discover card that he *never* uses, so i don't know how their CB works (if u have to follow a special link, etc).

but anyway, i agree $148 is still a great deal considering no tax and free shipping.

ETA: ok i took the plunge and bought it. not sure if i'll get the 10% off discover cash back though..it seems like to get 10% off cashback at drugstore.com it says "cannot combine with other offers" plus i had to use that link from shopdiscover. i used that link, added the learning tower which said $184.99. but then i went to the 20% off link from slickdeals and then it showed that my shopping cart total was now $147.99 so i guess it somehow "saved" my shopping cart (not sure if it remembered that i went thru shopdiscover though). i checked out with dh's discover card and it went thru fine. so i got the 20% off but not sure i'll get the 10% cb from discover. still a great deal though. i was trying to get a deal thru CL but my CL basically never has learning towers. plus this way i got to pick the color i wanted :)

peanut520
09-24-2010, 10:49 AM
great deal, but are discover cardless in this household. still a great price, but might do the one from costco with the playhouse kit for 174.99 delivered. i want to see if they will have it in the warehouse over the holidays so it will be less $$.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-24-2010, 11:39 AM
great deal, but are discover cardless in this household. still a great price, but might do the one from costco with the playhouse kit for 174.99 delivered. i want to see if they will have it in the warehouse over the holidays so it will be less $$.

yeah i too pondered about getting the Costco one instead, since that one comes with the playhouse kit (which by itself costs an extra $30-$40). however, Costco would charge sales tax, which tacks on another $14 or so to the price. plus, from reviews i read on amazon and here on BBB, the playhouse kit is not that great anyway (very cheap materials, poorly designed).

anyway, i may not end up getting the discover CB but as Melbel mentioned, $148 shipped seems to be lowest i've seen on a new LT, and on top of that will get some $$ back in drugstore dollars (i think i earned $9 in drugstore dollars).

peanut520
09-24-2010, 12:23 PM
i keep forgetting, we are really lucky and dont have tax here in (del-a-where?). you defintely got a great deal even without the discover cb, but since the toys are starting to come in our local warehouse i might jsut wait and hope!