PDA

View Full Version : What to expect for Wii deals?

hillview
09-25-2010, 06:35 PM
I am thinking of a Wii for Christmas. Anyone have any idea what the good deals are?
Thanks!
/hillary

keh602
09-25-2010, 07:50 PM
I was just reading last week that one of the expected Black Friday deals is a Wii for $99. It might be the older version, which doesn't have Wii Motion Plus, but you could always buy those adapters later if you decided you needed/wanted them. That in combination with some Amazon Gold Box deals or something similar could make for some pretty sweet deals. :) I read that $99 prediction in at least a couple of different places, so it sounded pretty good.

Twin Mom
09-25-2010, 11:53 PM
There was a deal recently for $130 that I think was posted on Slickdeals but I can't remember which site was selling it for that price.

bubbaray
09-26-2010, 12:17 AM
There was a deal recently for $130 that I think was posted on Slickdeals but I can't remember which site was selling it for that price.

I believe it was both Best Buy and Target, but it was the basic Wii, not the current model. I can't really remember the differences, but it couldn't run some of the software???

maybeebaby08
09-26-2010, 09:52 PM
I was at Sam's Club today and they had the basic Wii for $159 which was the white Wii and one Controller. The 2nd Wii was $199, it was the black Wii and came with Sports Resort and one Wii Motion controller. I'd guess the $99 is for just the basic white one. I bet there will be a bunch of great deals to compete with the new Playstation Move.